Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2015, 07:57 PM
Trent Boyett

Ambrose

Old 05-11-2015, 08:09 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKitchenSink
A clean leg break would have been better tbh, knee injuries like this can affect somebody for the rest of their lives. Hoping he recovers well, but it's one of the worst injuries he could have suffered
Really?

I'm genuinely clueless on a lot of this sort of stuff.

Poor Rollins. He's had some bad luck

Old 05-11-2015, 08:10 PM
TheKitchenSink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
It's wrestling though. He'll still be able to do it, just might have to tone it down. Austin broke his neck and came back
Only for another 5 years or so though. That injury cut his career short by some distance.

Seth definitely has enough charisma to continue with a more limited style, but this could be something that has a lasting impact on his career. If his knee is dodgy going forward, will WWE be willing to risk giving him the title long-term again? Bryan's neck injuries were apparently a big part of the reason WWE didn't want to put the belt on him - then when they did, he got injured again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Really?

I'm genuinely clueless on a lot of this sort of stuff.

Poor Rollins. He's had some bad luck
It's similar with footballers. A leg break is preferable to damaging MCL/ACL etc. Once a break heals it's generally stronger than before, it's the opposite with knee injuries like this. Really bad luck for Seth.

Old 05-11-2015, 11:04 PM
Arnold Muhren

They'll definitely pull the trigger for Reigns now. I think they were building up to it for WM tbh. Bet they're praying DB gets medically cleared to fight again soon! #flyinggoat

Old 06-11-2015, 06:44 AM
Chorlton74

Should give it to that Bo Dallas goon.

Old 06-11-2015, 07:37 AM
Trent Boyett

With Cena, Lesnar, Orton all on temp hiatus, wouldn't surprise me to have them go nostalgic and put it on Sting in the interim, provided Trips ego could handle it.

Actually, he'll probably end up winning it himself.

Old 06-11-2015, 08:35 AM
TheKitchenSink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent Boyett
With Cena, Lesnar, Orton all on temp hiatus, wouldn't surprise me to have them go nostalgic and put it on Sting in the interim, provided Trips ego could handle it.

Actually, he'll probably end up winning it himself.
Considering Sting's recent nasty injury I'm not sure he's even cleared to return yet. Think the boat has sailed in regards to putting the belt on him anyway. I don't see Triple H taking the belt either - apparently the plan was Triple H/Rollins at WM, but now that's off the table Trips will probably remain in a non-active role.

Hopefully one of Reigns or Ambrose will turn heel and join the Authority in Seth's place. Could then lead to an interesting feud further down the line when Rollins (presumably as a face) returns to challenge the Authority's new man and get his title back.

Just don't put it on Sheamus. Their ratings are in the toilet as it is, giving the title to Sheamus will make things even worse.

Old 05-06-2016, 05:30 PM
Switching Off

The doc on the network about him is class.

Jez, if you haven't seen it you'll love it.

Old 05-06-2016, 05:32 PM
Jethro

Quote:

The picture of him and AJ

Old 05-06-2016, 06:09 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:

Believe it or not, was just making a list of what I have to do tonight and at 2200 I've put watching that.

I think he is brilliant - really want to listen to the podcast with Jericho too.

Feel sorry for Ambrose - he has been left behind for sure, although he will definitely be #2 face in whichever brand he ends up in.
Closed Thread