United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Hall of Fame
Closed Thread
 
Old 29-09-2015, 11:47 PM
tatty
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
england would have won the world cup in 86 if robbo had stayed fit.
If Barnes had started I think we'd have still got to the final. We didn't start playing until he came on in the 2nd half.
 
Old 30-09-2015, 06:53 AM
rockored
 
Default

So cool he could model Easy jeans on the side of a bus no problem
 
Old 30-09-2015, 08:11 AM
Child of Darkness
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74
remember that well - was overawed and convinced we'd win the league

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockored
So cool he could model Easy jeans on the side of a bus no problem
who else had them ????
 
Old 30-09-2015, 08:53 AM
King Eric
 
Default

An absolute brilliant player, a true Legend, he gave everything for the cause. If you were in the trenches, Robbo is the sort of guy you'd want fighting with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74
Am I dreaming this, but didn't Robbo and Remi Moses get introduced to the OT crowd at the same time?
 
Old 30-09-2015, 09:21 AM
rockored
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
who else had them ????
And new balance
 
Old 30-09-2015, 10:26 AM
Child of Darkness
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockored
And new balance
could not afford them

right up there with pringle jumpers :shakehead:
 
Old 30-09-2015, 10:33 AM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
If Barnes had started I think we'd have still got to the final. We didn't start playing until he came on in the 2nd half.
true dat. gutless until desperate. reminds me of someone.
 
Old 30-09-2015, 01:16 PM
Chorlton74
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Eric
An absolute brilliant player, a true Legend, he gave everything for the cause. If you were in the trenches, Robbo is the sort of guy you'd want fighting with you.



Am I dreaming this, but didn't Robbo and Remi Moses get introduced to the OT crowd at the same time?
Pretty sure they were although I dont think Remi was asked to sign on the kitchen table.
 
Old 24-10-2015, 11:59 AM
Deeznutz
 
Default

True legend, he gave all united fans hope, how we could do with someone like him now!
 
Old 24-10-2015, 12:36 PM
rebelcountyred
 
Thumbs up

Loved Robbo, him and remi moses, that's when men were men
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Bryan Robson
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bryan Robson Appletango Football 120 08-01-2013 08:39 PM
Bryan Robson - compilation Coracao Football 13 24-07-2009 01:43 AM
Bryan Robson Jack Duckworth Football 6 22-10-2007 01:56 PM
Bryan Robson used to get injured a lot. antonin jablonsky Football 11 21-09-2007 11:57 AM
FAO Bryan Robson's Liver The Return of JC Off Topic 6 23-08-2007 12:51 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:14 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.