Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > TV / Film / Books / Arts

Old 03-09-2015, 06:54 AM
Switching Off

Seen the first 7, really enjoying it. He's gone full on mega murderer now

Old 03-09-2015, 07:03 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Maybe just put your phone down for 45 minutes?

I've seen first 4 and it's good, narrator isn't great, mind.

Cream it's not like that after that episode, not in the next 2 anyway. Sounds like you have issues watching sex scenes with your missus?
Producers: 'put loads of sex scenes in, sex sells'.

Director: 'Sigh'

Cream: 'Sigh'

Muffers: 'Phwoaaaar!!!!'

It's really that simple.

The only time it's excusable is when the lady is world class fit, like the 1st series of True Detective. That scene really moved me. The rest isn't worth a w*** - quite literally - so they may as well be showing the characters taking a shit. Not. Interested.

Old 03-09-2015, 07:13 AM
believe

Quote:
Maybe just put your phone down for 45 minutes??
he needs to snapchat that he's watching it. Been looking forward to starting this all week but spotty virgin reem has put a dampener on it :shakehead:

Old 03-09-2015, 08:16 AM
Jethro

Plot? It's a true story ffs

The narration was a great idea. Enjoying this a lot, very well done. Wagner is in the Brazilian Elite Force films. Well worth checking out

Old 03-09-2015, 08:56 AM
The Watcher

Enjoyable enough but not particularly great. The narration is the worse part imo. Big Pablo goes from being a small time smuggler to the world’s greatest drug producer within twenty minutes of the first episode. There was probably enough material there for an entire season.

Old 03-09-2015, 09:02 AM
shenwen

One to go. Been excellent. Like the blend of real footage and the drama.

Barely any sex scenes in it. Not noticeably so, given the subject matter.

Lots of lingering shots of the Ochoa bird's tits, which are not the finest, admittedly.

Old 03-09-2015, 09:02 AM
silv

Quote:
Maybe just put your phone down for 45 minutes?

I've seen first 4 and it's good, narrator isn't great, mind.

Cream it's not like that after that episode, not in the next 2 anyway. Sounds like you have issues watching sex scenes with your missus?
i watched it hungover and tbf I dozed through a couple of episodes...
like i said, if asleep, its easy to get lost.

bellers oh the irony thursday today isnt it? bout time i got a video of you in some empty upmarket yates style club?

Old 03-09-2015, 09:10 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Enjoyable enough but not particularly great. The narration is the worse part imo. Big Pablo goes from being a small time smuggler to the world’s greatest drug producer within twenty minutes of the first episode. There was probably enough material there for an entire season.
Sadly, I don't think Netflix audiences have the required attention span for such a story. It's been handled well imo. If you haven't seen it, Cocaine Cowboys gives the lowdown on the full smuggling story. Jan Hammer soundtrack too

Old 03-09-2015, 09:17 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Sadly, I don't think Netflix audiences have the required attention span for such a story. It's been handled well imo. If you haven't seen it, Cocaine Cowboys gives the lowdown on the full smuggling story. Jan Hammer soundtrack too
get f**ked

attention span? i watched 12 episodes of bloodlines and didn't miss a thing.

mightve helped that it was slower than Mata on a large line of ketamine

Old 03-09-2015, 09:26 PM
Switching Off

***spoiler***
Enjoyed it, but ended abruptly. Thought we'd see Pablo die. Not sure if there's enough of the story left for a second season?