United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 19-08-2015, 08:21 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrydimaria
Word.

If you see all 4 of our signings, done with minimal fuss. These are the ones that LVG actually wanted.
Then why are you being a snide b***h in most threads of youre appy ?

Old 19-08-2015, 08:22 PM
Semantic Lisp

tbh you'd all realise what a con job the media have done on you re the transfer window if you just ignored it.

woodward has done little or nothing wrong. he's bought some players. he sold some. he's enquired about some. he's dealt with contract wrangles ongoing.

everything else is just media nonsense. why follow it? more importantly why get your knickers in a twist over it

Old 19-08-2015, 08:24 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantic Lisp
tbh you'd all realise what a con job the media have done on you re the transfer window if you just ignored it.

woodward has done little or nothing wrong. he's bought some players. he sold some. he's enquired about some. he's dealt with contract wrangles ongoing.

everything else is just media nonsense. why follow it? more importantly why get your knickers in a twist over it
Spot on.

New emoticon throb > old.

Old 19-08-2015, 08:25 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantic Lisp

i agree with throb

ignore twitter and taking note of what 'ITKs' tell you. just pay attention at the scarf shot.

Old 19-08-2015, 08:27 PM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs up

I'm delighted we didn't get him.

Brings back painful memories.

Years back I was accused of being racist in a London bar - I was convinced the lyrics to La Isla Bonita were 'Last night I dreamt of some Pedro' and couldn't believe Madonna had been so casually racist.

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/madon...slabonita.html

Of course it was "Last night I dreamt of San Pedro"

Anyway, I'd rather have a rejuvenated Valencia and go balls in for a Bale/Muller/Ibrahimovic.

Old 19-08-2015, 08:30 PM
armchair

I was up for signing memphis, schneiderlin, schweinsteiger and didn't want pedro or ramos so it's worked out well for me*.

*Had never heard of Darmian tbh

Old 19-08-2015, 08:35 PM
Jack Duckworth

how old is saffers? tbf to the younger reds, they have grown up in the social media age where everything is examined in minute detail. throw in fifa/youtube and football manager stats and perhaps it's not surprising there are so many virgins following journalists and 'insiders' on twitter and hanging on their every word.

Old 19-08-2015, 08:38 PM
Clarkie

Meh...

Never liked Pedro. Has a face that's begging to be slapped..

As far as Woodward goes, done some good business this summer, can't blame the De Gea situation on him really and there are still two weeks to go.

Old 19-08-2015, 08:39 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I was up for signing memphis, schneiderlin, schweinsteiger and didn't want pedro or ramos so it's worked out well for me*.

*Had never heard of Darmian tbh
Ditto. I think Pedro could have been a decent addition to the squad, but only if we don't sign someone better

As duckers says, the younger or more mentally immature reds unfortunately hang on every rumour and word as gospel, then wet the bed when they (inevitably) fall through.

Imagine this forum etc during the 90's with Batigol, Zidane, Davids etc... carnage and we didn't end that decade too badly.

Old 19-08-2015, 08:39 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
I'm delighted we didn't get him.

Brings back painful memories.

Years back I was accused of being racist in a London bar - I was convinced the lyrics to La Isla Bonita were 'Last night I dreamt of some Pedro' and couldn't believe Madonna had been so casually racist.

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/madon...slabonita.html

Of course it was "Last night I dreamt of San Pedro"

http://youtu.be/qqIIW7nxBgc

Anyway, I'd rather have a rejuvenated Valencia and go balls in for a Bale/Muller/Ibrahimovic.
Was there last year. San Pedro in Belize that is, not Madonna. Not worth dreaming about tbh.