United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 19-08-2015, 07:05 PM
My Name is Keith

I think woowar's had a good window. We have schwinsteiger playing for us ffs. Scnieders, Memph deep, darmers - hasn't relented on Dave (as yet). Got decent money for the scrawny shit house from psg

We've missed out or decided to miss out on pedro - and none of us know why - the player, woowar, lvg? Who knows.

Whether we have enough to compete properly this year is a different question. Would have loved to see a striker and centre back but hay ho.

No offence saffers but perhaps get another hobby alongside mufc and the Internet. It can't be good for any man to trawl through as much pixel shit as you must do and not be affected when we fail to sign some other ludicrous money orientated journeymen to play for us.

Old 19-08-2015, 07:08 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
I think woowar's had a good window. We have schwinsteiger playing for us ffs. Scnieders, Memph deep, darmers - hasn't relented on Dave (as yet). Got decent money for the scrawny shit house from psg
agreed

Old 19-08-2015, 07:08 PM
f*** KFC

Thumbs up

Quote:

We've missed out or decided to miss out on pedro - and none of us know why - the player, woowar, lvg? Who knows.

Whether we have enough to compete properly this year is a different question. Would have loved to see a striker and centre back but hay ho.

No offence saffers but perhaps get another hobby alongside mufc and the Internet. It can't be good for any man to trawl through as much pixel shit as you must do and not be affected when we fail to sign some other ludicrous money orientated journeymen to play for us.
this

Old 19-08-2015, 07:10 PM
Darmian_fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
When you look at the signings he has managed to pull off, we only really had any competition for Depay, and since he's called Van Gaal a father figure in the past that wasn't that difficult

He's gone from genius to shitc*** faster than Sterling did in April though.
I don't think we particularly had any competition for Pedro. If United genuinely wanted him, he'd have joined them, but it's apparent that United didn't show him enough interest. I think LVG wants someone younger and better, otherwise he'd just keep giving the youngsters chances, which isn't a bad idea.

Old 19-08-2015, 07:10 PM
dragflick

Thumbs up

Quote:

Old 19-08-2015, 07:14 PM
Jack Duckworth

why is saffers always demanding somebody gets sacked?

Old 19-08-2015, 07:16 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
And fanboying ALL the wrong players..... He's the poster (Saffers) has had a bad few seasons....

Only hope he can pull it back round...

It utterley stinks of wet linen on most threads now.

It's actually tiresome.

Old 19-08-2015, 07:17 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
I heard that SSG2 is bunging him money to cause a stir then SSG2 is offering to headhunt replacements

Old 19-08-2015, 07:19 PM
angrydimaria

Quote:

Word.

If you see all 4 of our signings, done with minimal fuss. These are the ones that LVG actually wanted.

Old 19-08-2015, 07:20 PM
Clarkie

Quote: