Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 19-08-2015, 07:09 PM
MrBishi

You just don't know what Kaiser Woodze has planned next, pal

Old 19-08-2015, 07:10 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by coracao
none of us have a f***ing clue what goes on with regards to transfers.

And i doubt he'd be judged by the glazers on missing out on some spanish lad they've never f***ing heard of :d they will look at revenue. And how it keeps increasing.
shut the fukkk up

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
Where's the poll?
w****r!

Old 19-08-2015, 07:11 PM
Darmian_fan

OTT reaction. I think he was not at fault for the mess created by the dithering Dave.

As for Pedro, I have the feeling, Pedro wasn't guaranteed a first team by LVG, because it's impossible with Mata and Januzaj competing. Pedro perhaps wanted a free ride like Di Maria did and perhaps genuinely didn't want to join United, which is why LVG dropped his interest in him.

As for DDG, Moyes should have started negotiating the contract renewal, he didn't and then LVG took his time to see if DDG was good enough. I guess LVG was kinda naive in that. So, we messed up his contract situation.

What is Ed Woodward supposed to do? Just sell him for 20M? Wouldn't that really make United look like a feeder club to Madrid. I'm absolutely happy that we dug our heels and benched DDG. If DDG cares about his career he will force a move and make Real pay high or he will do his best for the rest of the one year remaining.

We have had our tricky times with the likes of Tim Howard, Roy Carroll, Fabian Barthez, we can go through this year with Romero & Johnstone. Johnstone seems talented and calm, I'd love to see a home grown youngster like him getting a chance at the club. Anyway, if they don't do enough, we will sign Jasper Cillessen who is growing into a leader and good GK at Ajax.

Old 19-08-2015, 07:12 PM
Poop

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi
You just don't know what Kaiser Woodze has planned next, pal
He's just rocked up outside the Bernabeu to bring Bale & Ronnie home

Old 19-08-2015, 07:12 PM
jem

does anyone else still hate the glazers?

Old 19-08-2015, 07:15 PM
ScarFace

we have a mentally ill manager with a slow tight nonce running things in woody.....we need a director of football or someeeeeething as this aint working out.

get ancelotti/pep in the summer.

Old 19-08-2015, 07:15 PM
plopborsky

issue I have with this sort of shit is you don't know what his actual job is and how he gets rewarded.

Old 19-08-2015, 07:16 PM
angrydimaria

Saffers mate, we were never in for otamendi if you are blaming woodward for not signing otamendi, you could do the same for gaitan

Ogden said during the summer tour itself that LVG wasn't convinced with pedro. I think that's a deal united tried to get done on the cheap but weren't arsed if it didn't happen.

Old 19-08-2015, 07:16 PM
kid napper

Where is that shit gif that people kept on posting.

Shoot crew is now the woody crew. c***s to a man.

Old 19-08-2015, 07:17 PM
armchair

I feel like a lot of you are a bit deluded about the reality of Manchester United. Pedro has gone to chelsea because it's in london. Without paying him galactico wages there's nothing we could do about that. A player doesn't stay on the bench at barca for years because he's ambitious.

The only way we can convince a disinterested player to join is by paying stupid wages and dimaria showed us how that works out.