United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 20-08-2015, 03:26 PM
MUFC One Love

It's hit Sparky hard this Pedro going Chelsea stuff hasn't it?

I was pissed off yesterday because we need pace in attack and he has it but on reflection, meh. If we don't sign a forward now then it will look bad but do you really fear Chelsea with him?

Old 20-08-2015, 03:26 PM
Semantic Lisp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Apparently?

What a whopper.
honestly couldn't tell you

i know messi scored. thought villa got one at the end. that is all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love

I was pissed off yesterday because we need pace in attack and he has it but on reflection, meh. If we don't sign a forward now then it will look bad but do you really fear Chelsea with him?
must be getting ribbed over it

has probably been gobbing off about united overtaking chelsea

Old 20-08-2015, 03:28 PM
honest pete

Quote:

No, he'll just end up running around defending rather than running the other way under Mourinho. Pretty much as he would under van Gaal as well to be honest.

Old 20-08-2015, 03:28 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

It's not specifically the player - it's the f***ing penny pinching w****rs that run our club. They love to play this "we're the biggest and the richest" card but they very rarely back it up when it counts. Frauds.

Old 20-08-2015, 03:31 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

If Pedro the most average of boring signings in the world is making you flip you need to re evaluate your life....

f***ing Pedro

Old 20-08-2015, 03:32 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
It's not specifically the player - it's the f**king penny pinching w****rs that run our club. They love to play this "we're the biggest and the richest" card but they very rarely back it up when it counts. Frauds.

Love Sparky. Wears his heart on his sleeve, says what he wants and backs it up.

Love to be in his cab sometime.

"See the United game last night, pal?"
"Nah Sparky, missus went into labour and had to rush down to the hospital"
"f***ing fraud!"

Old 20-08-2015, 03:34 PM
honest pete

"He didn't want to sign Mcfly!!" :shakehead:

Old 20-08-2015, 03:34 PM
Vedder

I'm surprisingly not arsed about this. I did want him but f*** it. Can see him being a failure at Chelsea tbh.

Old 20-08-2015, 04:36 PM
MrBishi

Thumbs down

All this shite over a Barca benchwarmer

His agent starts trying to play two interested clubs off each other, Utd walk away because of course you f***ing would at that price, what's there to blame? All the completed deals were done with relatively little fuss, all the protracted nonsense was clearly agents pissing about. And of course Utd are going to look bad in the press when they're get spoonfed by the agents we're f**king over, they don't have moles in the club any more.

If you're the type who can look at Utd's summer for what it is you'll be happy. If you're the type who guzzles up everything journos ejaculate then you're a lost f***ing cause anyway.

Old 20-08-2015, 04:42 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
I'm surprisingly not arsed about this. I did want him but f*** it. Can see him being a failure at Chelsea tbh.
he won't be a failure, but he's not really going to improve them a whole lot. jose already noted that he has five meh players for his position. that's more or less what he said anyways. pedro's not going to make john terry any less of a c***, is he?