United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 20-08-2015, 01:20 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
While everyone else was talking him up because he managed to get Sch's over the line, here's a quick post which sums it up:

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=221

That was over a month ago, since then we've added another backup keeper (who's now making everyone nervous inside OT on a regular basis) and managed to balls up a player he's been working on for 6 weeks who was very keen to come to OT.

"Biggest club in the world..."
Who has kept two clean sheets and only conceded from the Carrick own goal. Partly because we've been well organised.

Seriously pal, calm down. We've had a decent start and even if we don't get anyone else, we'll hopefully see more of Pereira, Wilson

Old 20-08-2015, 01:40 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Who has kept two clean sheets and only conceded from the Carrick own goal.
I think we've pretty much established there is no such thing as a clean sheet round here.

Old 20-08-2015, 01:44 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Who has kept two clean sheets and only conceded from the Carrick own goal. Partly because we've been well organised.

Seriously pal, calm down. We've had a decent start and even if we don't get anyone else, we'll hopefully see more of Pereira, Wilson
He's done well, better than expected but you just know there's a massive f***up around the corner with him.

Old 20-08-2015, 01:49 PM
Jethro

Quote:
He's done well, better than expected but you just know there's a massive f***up around the corner with him.
Do we? Distribution leaves a lot to be desired but it can be worked on. All keepers are prone to f*** ups

Old 20-08-2015, 01:55 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Yeah, but I can't see him being in the side from next month. De Gea stays or someone else will come in, surely.

I doubt anyone, including LvG, expects him to be no1.

Old 20-08-2015, 02:06 PM
utd99

Quote:
While everyone else was talking him up because he managed to get Sch's over the line, here's a quick post which sums it up:

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=221

That was over a month ago, since then we've added another backup keeper (who's now making everyone nervous inside OT on a regular basis) and managed to balls up a player he's been working on for 6 weeks who was very keen to come to OT.

"Biggest club in the world..."
Then go and bore the supporters of some other club with your faux ITK twitter trawling.

Old 20-08-2015, 02:32 PM
Sparky***

I fully expect Van Gaal to come out and defend this f***ing toad tomorrow as he faces a raft of Pedro questions from the journos.

Absolutely appalling situation that Chelsea have wrapped up the deal and got him training within 24 f***ing hours after United spent weeks pissing about over a poxy 21m for the supposed "biggest club in the world".

We're a joke.

Old 20-08-2015, 02:38 PM
Doctor Hver

Barcelona is full with dislikable c***s, pedro was one of them so i never wanted him in United shirt, and Pedro seems to fit in with dislikable c***s culture at Chelsea.

Now given that EU vs Russia over Ukraine is geting worse and worse and I have heard that Roman is connected with Putin so maybe EU should do us favor and take roman to the cleaners.

Old 20-08-2015, 02:40 PM
DeuxDeux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Hver
Barcelona is full with dislikable c***s, pedro was one of them so i never wanted him in United shirt, and Pedro seems to fit in with dislikable c***s culture at Chelsea.

Now given that EU vs Russia over Ukraine is geting worse and worse and I have heard that Roman is connected with Putin so maybe EU should do us favor and take roman to the cleaners.
Got off to a good start, but the last bit ensures your streak of never having a post that isn't at least partly insane goes on.

Old 20-08-2015, 02:41 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Hver

Pedro is dislikeable? am I missing something or are you trying to make yourself feel better?