United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Wrestling
Closed Thread
 
Old 11-08-2015, 07:44 AM
TheFatGoth
 
Default

 
Old 11-08-2015, 01:02 PM
PeakyBlinder
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVpN7fYV8pg

Big Naz dropping Red Rat at Madison Square Garden



No shit, no gimmicks, Mike coming out in a sweat, rustling chains as his theme music, no gown - the entrance and imtimidation had Spinks beaten before a punch was even thrown.
 
Old 11-08-2015, 01:08 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
And you've got the nerve to have a go at superhero films you absolute f***ing gigantic arse-boil?
 
Old 11-08-2015, 01:18 PM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVpN7fYV8pg

Big Naz dropping Red Rat at Madison Square Garden
Just looks f***ing absurd that now

What a c**k that boy was :shakehead:
 
Old 11-08-2015, 01:20 PM
PeakyBlinder
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
And you've got the nerve to have a go at superhero films you absolute f***ing gigantic arse-boil?
You're very angry recently.

Lack of sex? Uber? Console died?

Share your problems.
 
Old 11-08-2015, 01:21 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder
You're very angry recently.

Lack of sex? Uber? Console died?

Share your problems.
Don't f***ing pull the tiger's tail, son.
 
Old 11-08-2015, 01:26 PM
The Watcher
 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Just looks f***ing absurd that now

What a c**k that boy was :shakehead:



Loved the Prince tbh.
 
Old 11-08-2015, 01:27 PM
dunk
 
Default

He was f***ing ace tbf
 
Old 11-08-2015, 01:35 PM
TheFatGoth
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
And you've got the nerve to have a go at superhero films you absolute f**king gigantic arse-boil?
Superheroes

FWIW I've not watched wrestling in years but at least it's real.
 
Old 11-08-2015, 01:39 PM
Jez Quigley
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Superheroes

FWIW I've not watched wrestling in years but at least it's real.


Wonder what Sparky would think of Stardust and King Barrett vs Arrow and Neville at Summerslam

Oh best themes?

Cult of Personality
Fandango

Anyone heard the Wyatt Family/Del Rio mash up? Absolutely brilliant.

Last edited by Jez Quigley; 11-08-2015 at 01:47 PM.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Best entrance themes
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What would your entrance music be? silv Music 25 28-04-2013 09:53 AM
Hot or Not: Film/Book themes or characters Fuzzy Dunlop TV / Film / Books / Arts 28 13-04-2012 04:48 PM
themes and titles to your favourite programme as a kid. Fountz TV / Film / Books / Arts 65 18-02-2012 03:42 PM
The Entrance Band Fountz Music 1 09-04-2011 02:59 AM
Desktop themes Jack Duckworth Main Forum 14 30-01-2008 05:24 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 12:40 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2016 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.