United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread
 
Old 30-08-2014, 04:10 PM
vangaalsbigballs
 
Default

Van Gaal on Daley Blind: "Heíll come to Manchester to have a medical, and then we might have a new player."

Does LVG suggest we will get another player or just that blind will be our new player after passing the medical?
 
Old 30-08-2014, 04:10 PM
Billy Bigb*****
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vangaalsbigballs
Van Gaal on Daley Blind: "Heíll come to Manchester to have a medical, and then we might have a new player."

Does LVG suggest we will get another player or just that blind will be our new player after passing the medical?
The latter
 
Old 30-08-2014, 04:12 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vangaalsbigballs
Does LVG suggest we will get another player or just that blind will be our new player after passing the medical?


[email protected]
 
Old 30-08-2014, 04:12 PM
RedMenace
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigb*****
The latter
That's how I would interpret it too but the press association picked it up as another player apart from Blind.
 
Old 30-08-2014, 04:16 PM
ScarFace
 
Default

 
Old 30-08-2014, 05:33 PM
carrick_16
 
Default

Daley Blind: 'Manchester is one of the greatest clubs of the world, I think. I'm very proud that I'll be a part of that'
 
Old 30-08-2014, 05:33 PM
carrick_16
 
Default

Daley Blind's agent has revealed that Louis van Gaal has promised Daley Blind a starting role in midfield at Manchester United.
 
Old 30-08-2014, 05:48 PM
TheKitchenSink
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrick_16
Daley Blind's agent has revealed that Louis van Gaal has promised Daley Blind a starting role in midfield at Manchester United.
Not going to be difficult to get ahead of Fletcher or Anderson quite literally.
 
Old 30-08-2014, 05:52 PM
Aman27deep
 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrick_16
Daley Blind's agent has revealed that Louis van Gaal has promised Daley Blind a starting role in midfield at Manchester United.
Good
 
Old 30-08-2014, 05:54 PM
andyroo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrick_16
Daley Blind: 'Manchester is one of the greatest clubs of the world, I think. I'm very proud that I'll be a part of that'
"Manchester"
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Daley Blind - Official
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Daley Blind saffers Football 1329 15-08-2016 11:50 AM
Daley Blind - fee agreed carrick_16 Football 82 30-08-2014 12:31 PM
Daley Blind set to join Manchester United as club agrees £14m fee with Ajax fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 30-08-2014 12:40 AM
Daley Blind will only be allowed to join Manchester United for 'top price', say Ajax¬* fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 27-08-2014 12:20 PM
Manchester United close to signing Daley Blind for £20m after breakthrough in talks fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 12-08-2014 09:20 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:05 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.