f*** KFC

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
obsessed and envious more like

maybe one day someone on the internet will remember you as well - don't give up

Old 20-08-2014, 03:36 PM
doudou

Could be worse, when I saw the thread title I thought it was about the Tories.

Old 20-08-2014, 03:48 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
2017 more like - coincidentally, when the PIKs kill us
They don't exist any more. As far as anyone knows anyway. Nobody is sure where the money came from to pay them off though. Unless you mean the bonds? Anyway I'm sure they'll just get another loan to pay them off. Interest rates are a fair bit less punitive now than they were in 2010.

Old 20-08-2014, 03:52 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
They don't exist any more. As far as anyone knows anyway. Nobody is sure where the money came from to pay them off though. Unless you mean the bonds? Anyway I'm sure they'll just get another loan to pay them off. Interest rates are a fair bit less punitive now than they were in 2010.
He knows they don't exist. I think he's trying to prove that the scaremongers were wrong because the PIKs won't kill us in 2017.

Which they won't - because they were cleared precisely because they were bad, bad news.

Old 20-08-2014, 04:20 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
He knows they don't exist. I think he's trying to prove that the scaremongers were wrong because the PIKs won't kill us in 2017.

Which they won't - because they were cleared precisely because they were bad, bad news.
not trying to prove anything, i was just taking the piss

think it's a little far-fetched to claim that nobody knows where the money came from to pay them off as well - the critics and commentators may not know for sure but somebody will know exactly where it was going to come from and where it did come from.

it's enough for me to know that it came from the same bottomless cesspit of capitalist money-laundering that pretty much all their other money has come from in this venture.

Old 20-08-2014, 04:21 PM
Cream

Delighted for this dickhead.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...er-ed-woodward

Old 20-08-2014, 04:23 PM
andyroo

Quote:
think it's a little far-fetched to claim that nobody knows where the money came from to pay them off as well - the critics and commentators may not know for sure but somebody will know exactly where it was going to come from and where it did come from.
Cotton Eye Joe?

Old 20-08-2014, 06:42 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
Could be worse, when I saw the thread title I thought it was about the Tories.
Glazers are arguably one of the few things that are worse, tbh.

Old 20-08-2014, 06:50 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

were they wrong about the lack of investment, death by a thousand cuts and bumping along suboptimally while the c***s trouser your money?

scaremongers, eh? giving cassandra a bad name.
Closed Thread