Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
And where do you see this then Gansta?

in the semi final f***face

Old 11-04-2007, 04:22 PM
Cantona's collar

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakpul
Presuming you mean hargreaves, it would show we didnt need him, and we had a ready made replacement for keano in the fletch unit.
As well as Fletcher has played this season (much improved over last) i don't think he is up to the job week in week out.
To dismiss Hargreaves on the basis of one Fletcher performance would be foolish.

Old 11-04-2007, 04:23 PM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantona's collar
Sorry meant Hargreaves, i will edit.

Don't apologise CC, not on my account anyway. I thought you misread the situation and consequently stepped in some cyber poo

Dakpul and Vio - Blatant wummery of the first degree. You know he isn't up to the task week in week out.
Closed Thread