United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Gaming

Old 04-01-2018, 09:43 PM
Poop

Thumbs down

God almighty. Load of fucking SHIT. 90 gigbytes, 30 and it's a fucking Need For Speed shitefest. Fucking DJ's, music festivals, racing helicopters, open world courses, FUCK OFF. Played it for 20 minutes and deleted the bastard. FUCK OFF

Old 04-01-2018, 09:50 PM
waynes ear's

Old 04-01-2018, 09:59 PM
Poop

Fuck off. You should have warned me more than you did

Old 30-01-2018, 02:16 AM
Poop

I'm playing a bizarre Japanese game called Sonicomi. It's a 'visual novel' whatever the fuck that means.

Basically I'm a photographer and I've got to take pictures of the girl in the image below. I decide where she models and what outfits she wears. She's a giggly bimbo with massive tits that the developers have painstakingly animated.

I don't know what the fuck I'm doing tbh but I reckon its only a matter of time before I crack one off to a videogame for the first time in my life. I have a beach photoshoot scheduled for her tomorrow

Old 30-01-2018, 03:18 AM
MrBishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
but I reckon its only a matter of time before I crack one off to a videogame for the first time in my life.
What, you never played Carmageddon or Postal?

Old 03-02-2018, 09:27 AM
Poop

Another day, another game.

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit.

Usually steer well clear of EA stuff but this one was developed by Criterion (Burnout developers). No daft story modes, no ott production values, no tedious car tuning, no aimless open world shite, just hop in, drive like a maniac either as a cop or racer. The cop sections are the best, pick a ludicrous police car (Lambourghini's, Porches, Alfa 8C's etc) and pursue illegal street racers at 200mph by ramming the fuckers off the road with nitro boosters, deploying police helicoptors to blast them, fire EMP's up their exhaust pipes, drop stingers, etc.

It's absolutely brainless stuff but fun as hell. Paid 3 for it on Steam the other night

Old 03-02-2018, 10:12 AM
Cream

Quote:
God almighty. Load of fucking SHIT. 90 gigbytes, 30 and it's a fucking Need For Speed shitefest. Fucking DJ's, music festivals, racing helicopters, open world courses, FUCK OFF. Played it for 20 minutes and deleted the bastard. FUCK OFF
Quote:
Another day, another game.

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit.

Usually steer well clear of EA stuff but this one was developed by Criterion (Burnout developers). No daft story modes, no ott production values, no tedious car tuning, no aimless open world shite, just hop in, drive like a maniac either as a cop or racer. The cop sections are the best, pick a ludicrous police car (Lambourghini's, Porches, Alfa 8C's etc) and pursue illegal street racers at 200mph by ramming the fuckers off the road with nitro boosters, deploying police helicoptors to blast them, fire EMP's up their exhaust pipes, drop stingers, etc.

It's absolutely brainless stuff but fun as hell. Paid 3 for it on Steam the other night

Old 03-02-2018, 10:17 AM
Poop

Shut up you dog nonce. It's an eight year old game. All the recent NFS games are like an episode of those bizarre MTV reality shows full of trendy millennial cunts (probably libtard Corbyn voters) with five minutes of gameplay tacked on between 20 minute cut-scenes.

Old 03-02-2018, 12:35 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Shut up you dog nonce. It's an eight year old game. All the recent NFS games are like an episode of those bizarre MTV reality shows full of trendy millennial cunts (probably libtard Corbyn voters) with five minutes of gameplay tacked on between 20 minute cut-scenes.

Old 03-02-2018, 12:43 PM
Cream

Quote:
Your words. Used against you.

Not my words.