United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Gaming

Old 27-07-2014, 09:21 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Yeah H1Z1 looks gash in comparison sadly. Planetside 2? No idea. Is it along the same lines?
same engine. It's basically supports huge amounts of players but is pay2win.

Old 27-07-2014, 09:24 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
same engine. It's basically supports huge amounts of players but is pay2win.
Yeah f*** that. Less is more. Do love a good open world post-apocalyptic dystopia though.

DayZ is like my dream game. Sure they said they were going to port it over to PS4 after they'd ironed out the bugs....

Want.

Old 27-07-2014, 09:28 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
South Park

Mass Effect 3

Murdered : Soul Suspect

League of Legends

Fuzzers I love my PC. If you need any help with building a new pc, pm me.
Have you had a go of insurgency?

Old 27-07-2014, 10:00 PM
Poop

Reinstalled Allied Assault last week but I was missing a second disc so I bought this for eight quid.

Can't believe I had to upgrade my PC to play AA at the time.

f***ing state of it. Still pretty decent though. The sniper levels in a bombed out French village are f***ing brilliant.

Old 27-07-2014, 10:18 PM
CamelToe

ps3 -dragon's crown - side scrolling rpg\beat em up. very reminiscent of gauntlet\golden axe.

all the souls games on and off - demons, dark and dark 2. just rotate between them when i hit a wall.

pc - i was half way though south park but got a bit bored. keep meaning to play the metro games, 2033 and last light. i'd imagine you'd like them, lazzers.

not played episode 2 or 3 of series 2 of the walking dead yet either.

ah well, the missus is away tomorrow for 4 days so plenty of time to catch up on gaming. either that or w**king

Old 27-07-2014, 10:19 PM
waynes ear's

what a game

the beach landing was epic

Old 27-07-2014, 10:56 PM
rustling jimmies

Fifa 14

That's about it.

Old 27-07-2014, 11:03 PM
Arnold Muhren

Gave up Warcraft last year after 8 years solid addiction. Not really replaced it, laptop is riddled and only used for downloading tv/films. Working my way through The Walking Dead on iPad and partial to the odd blast through Real Racing HD. Oh and Clash of Clans

Need to get a new gaming laptop, not for the latest Crysis or anything, just something I can play Civ 5 and a few other recent strategy game on. Any idea of what's the best I can get for around 800? Was looking at a Medion.

Old 28-07-2014, 12:35 AM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
and is it any use etc.

Got an old civilisation game on steam for the laptop. Been playing it 3 f***ing hours and I could play for another 3 tbh.

really thinking of investing in a gaming pc more and more these days.
Loved that game since I first played the original on the Amiga 1200, wasted many a night on it. Got Civ IV on my laptop and it is a great game

Old 28-07-2014, 12:43 AM
MrBishi

Been on Planetside 2 recently, wish I'd tried it earlier. Good old twitch shooter, 300 players per side, all on foot or in tanks or bombers or whatever. Some of the big fights are mental. I got this sticky grenade, lobbed it at a guy in a robot suit so it stuck to him, he ran off around the corner to his teammates and blew up nine of them. f***ing glorious.