waynes ear's

Exclamation Step Up Michael Carrick

Wayne Rooney + Alan Smith

i want to give them a collective blow job

Old 11-04-2007, 12:42 PM
Rossi the Red

Old 11-04-2007, 12:45 PM
1MUFC

On the subject of "step up" this has been getting on my tits for a bit, I f***ing hate it when twats say step up to the plate or bring your game to the table, what does that even mean you twats, I will tell you what it means, you’re a twat.

Old 11-04-2007, 12:46 PM
Rhodzy

Carricks been brilliant the last 2 months

Old 11-04-2007, 01:05 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodzy
i know he has

ive been talking him up all season

Old 11-04-2007, 01:55 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodzy

Yes he has.
I posted on here a few months back that while I rated him highly, I felt he wasn't 'pushing on' enough..wasn't dictating our forward momentum. He's starting to do just that of late & has been excellent.

It was ironic last night that the 'English' lads that are pretty much loathed over on Red Ish - Wayne, Carrick & Smith - should score such wonderful goals for us last night..not to mention put in such great performances.

I thought Fletcher (who I've always maintained 'isn't good enough' to wear the shirt) was excellent.

Milan or Bayern Munich are incredibly tough opponents....we'll do very well to get past either of them (I think I'd sooner play Milan to be honest)...but finally, after 4 f***ing tedious years we FINALLY cut loose in Europe - we finally have a performance to be utterly thrilled by.
Enjoyed every second of it.

Old 11-04-2007, 03:13 PM
keane Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MUFC
On the subject of "step up" this has been getting on my tits for a bit, I f***ing hate it when twats say step up to the plate or bring your game to the table, what does that even mean you twats, I will tell you what it means, you’re a twat.
Correct, It sounds like an American saying.
Closed Thread