United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Wrestling
Closed Thread
 
Old 12-06-2014, 10:37 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Disgusting legs and arse. Wonderful woman
Never seen her before in my life until that gif. The first thing I thought when I saw it was what a disgusting arse and set of pins she's got.
 
Old 12-06-2014, 10:38 PM
armchair
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
f*** off armers. Bully someone else. Enough stereotypes.
Do you know why it's a stereotype? Because woman haters like you perpetuate it. Have a read of your op. And I quote:

Quote:
I would do vile and despicable things with/to her. NFT.
yet you start crying about bullying when someone calls you out on it, b***hboy. I'd love erica to punch your lights out tbh.
 
Old 12-06-2014, 10:40 PM
Ginners
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
f*** off armers. Bully someone else. Enough stereotypes.


This bird looks nothing special tbh
 
Old 12-06-2014, 10:53 PM
Aman27deep
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Do you know why it's a stereotype? Because woman haters like you perpetuate it. Have a read of your op. And I quote:



yet you start crying about bullying when someone calls you out on it, b****boy. I'd love erica to punch your lights out tbh.
If you can't grasp your first language it's not my fault. Re-read what I said. It reads 'things with/to her'. That surely means with her consent. English is my fourth language, I may wrong but you shouldn't be.

Secondly, try thinking of me as a man, and not an Indian rapist. And I hate woman? That too because you say so? Get a grip.

Thirdly, surely a 35 kilo woman can't knock me out. She's no Lana.
 
Old 12-06-2014, 10:54 PM
Jez Quigley
 
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners


This bird looks nothing special tbh


Some of the sexiest ladies on TV are in the WWE.

I also love Naomi, i would marry the f*** out of her and would share my pension entitlement with her 50:50. All. Night. Long.

 
Old 12-06-2014, 10:57 PM
armchair
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
If you can't grasp your first language it's not my fault. Re-read what I said. It reads 'things with/to her'. That surely means with her consent. English is my fourth language, I may wrong but you shouldn't be.

Secondly, try thinking of me as a man, and not an Indian rapist. And I hate woman? That too because you say so? Get a grip.

Thirdly, surely a 35 kilo woman can't knock me out. She's no Lana.
"vile and despicable things to/with her." You are talking about her as if she's a inanimate object. You can do things to/with clay. That doesn't imply consent.

Ericca is twice the man you are.
 
Old 12-06-2014, 11:11 PM
Aman27deep
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
"vile and despicable things to/with her." You are talking about her as if she's a inanimate object. You can do things to/with clay. That doesn't imply consent.

Ericca is twice the man you are.
Thankfully people don't live their life based on your rules regulations. What you do with clay is your matter, I won't interfere with that.

Are you calling Ericca a tranny? Who's disrespecting and hating women now? :shakehead:

Goodnight, let's continue tomorrow.
 
Old 12-06-2014, 11:12 PM
Ginners
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley


Some of the sexiest ladies on TV are in the WWE.
Over the years theres been some crackers, sable
 
Old 12-06-2014, 11:14 PM
Jack Duckworth
 
Thumbs up

had a good season. deserves his place in the england squad, nqat.
 
Old 12-06-2014, 11:15 PM
armchair
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
Thankfully people don't live their life based on your rules regulations. What you do with clay is your matter, I won't interfere with that.

Are you calling Ericca a tranny? Who's disrespecting and hating women now? :shakehead:

Goodnight, let's continue tomorrow.
No what I'm saying is she's more of a man than you. It's a reflection on you not her. Goodnight princess.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Lana
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Music: Lana Del Rey - Summertime Sadness (Stakker Remix) Stakker Music 45 07-03-2014 11:28 AM
Lana Del Rey Fountz Music 20 11-03-2013 09:04 AM
Lana Del Ray red @rmy Off Topic 9 21-05-2012 01:16 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:06 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.