United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread
 
Old 10-04-2007, 11:09 PM
Brenner
 
Default Just Got Home

Proud as fuck of the boys tonight - superb performance from every single player

Hope we get Bayern in the semi's - it's a miles better trip than Milan

Fuck Off Roma - payback was sweet both on and off the field tonight

Just settling down to watch the highlights - shweet
 
Old 10-04-2007, 11:12 PM
Part 36 Offer
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenner
Proud as fuck of the boys tonight - superb performance from every single player

Hope we get Bayern in the semi's - it's a miles better trip than Milan

Fuck Off Roma - payback was sweet both on and off the field tonight

Just settling down to watch the highlights - shweet
Sublime.

Great atmosphere, great performance.

A night to remember.

I'm literally buzzing to fuck.
 
Old 10-04-2007, 11:28 PM
Brenner
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
Sublime.

Great atmosphere, great performance.

A night to remember.

I'm literally buzzing to fuck.
I'm absolutely fucked from all the celebrating, but the adrenalin is still pumping

What a top night

K Stand was rockin tonight
 
Old 10-04-2007, 11:34 PM
Part 36 Offer
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenner
I'm absolutely fucked from all the celebrating, but the adrenalin is still pumping

What a top night

K Stand was rockin tonight
I'm on Cloud 9! I'l be up all night
 
Old 10-04-2007, 11:40 PM
Brenner
 
Default

Reds on after the break - buzzingtofuck.com
 
Old 10-04-2007, 11:46 PM
Part 36 Offer
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenner
Reds on after the break - buzzingtofuck.com
Where is puressence these days?

I've heard he is getting 'Smudge' on the back of one of his shirts
 
Old 10-04-2007, 11:50 PM
Brenner
 
Default

 
Old 11-04-2007, 12:13 AM
Argentina
 
Default

Fighting was buzzing
 
Old 11-04-2007, 12:18 AM
Part 36 Offer
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
Fighting was buzzing
Were you outside Sir Matt Busby Way near the Bridge?
 
Old 11-04-2007, 12:22 AM
Brenner
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
Fighting was buzzing
One of our lads was stabbed in the back with a can that had the top ripped off

Went right through his leather jacket

He was on Granada News just before the highlights came on

Some of them snidey cunts got a good kicking tonight - nice to see the dibble using their batons tonight aswell
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Just Got Home
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anybody got a BT Home Hub HollowmanVIII Off Topic 7 19-09-2007 01:20 PM
Anybody got a BT Home Hub? HollowmanVIII Off Topic 2 19-09-2007 12:50 PM
New Home Kit El Calafate Football 73 01-07-2007 02:29 PM
If you're at home Red Caz Off Topic 13 29-12-2006 03:01 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:23 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.