United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 10:22 PM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Much prefer to play the dippers, as a team, than Chelsea, as a team.
what about not as a team though?

Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
We'd beat the Scousers in the final but I would physically feel sick, it would be vile knowing we could lose. Does anyone think they would move the final? Let's be honest, United - Liverpool in Athens is just ridiculous there would be murder..err.
I was having this conversation with my mate in the pub yesterday.

I reckon we would win no bother, but could I take the risk of going the game and seeing us lose to THEM!!

Funnily enough, the exact same convo is going-on on RAOTL

Red Caz

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowplay
Jesus wept

Do i f*** want Liverpool in the final if we get through.

I dread the thought of it, and hope that Chelsea f***ing throttle them.

Shadow, I have a feeling it's our year again. I had it when we drew Barcelona. I could be completely wrong, but it doesn't happen that often

Part 36 Offer

If anyone is even contemplating the thought of the Murderers beating Chelsea and getting to the final, you are a complete and utter c***.

Old 10-04-2007, 10:23 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
If anyone is even contemplating the thought of the Murderers beating Chelsea and getting to the final, you are a complete and utter c***.
Top Red!

But I agree.

Old 10-04-2007, 10:23 PM
ScarFace

" Imagine losing to them in the final though "

Thats the point, i dont think we would.

Chelsea would do there usual boring trick and no doubt scrape a f***ing Lampard deflected winner.

LFC on the other hand O'shea will sort them out on his todd.

Old 10-04-2007, 10:24 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Caz
Shadow, I have a feeling it's our year again. I had it when we drew Barcelona. I could be completely wrong, but it doesn't happen that often
Go and share your wonderful feelings with your fellow Murderers you f***ing c***.

Old 10-04-2007, 10:24 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
what about not as a team though?

You can't underestimate the scousers ability to fluke a result against superior teams in Europe, so for that reason alone I'd prefer to face Chelsea. There's also the fact that I despise everything about the club and want them to fail miserably at each and every opportunity.

Old 10-04-2007, 10:25 PM
ScarFace

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
1, Earn some more vcash your virtual peasant, before you call me a c*** again, how very dare you, netto head.

2, As i said, i'd only want them to win IF we were in the final, as i'd fancy our chances more against them than Chelsea.

Old 10-04-2007, 10:26 PM
shadowplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Caz
Sad thing is, I've that same dread that it'll be your year once again.Honestly, I'd get sick if united lost to your lot in the cup final.Regardless of a possible league win or not, that thought is a truly dreadful one.
Closed Thread