United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread
 
Old 30-08-2014, 12:42 AM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
no idea at all about this lad.

Where does he play?
What are his biggest attributes?
Will he score goals? we've had no goals from midfield whatsoever since Scholes called it a day twice.
 
Old 30-08-2014, 12:43 AM
CamelToe
 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
no idea at all about this lad.

Where does he play?
What are his biggest attributes?
Will he score goals? we've had no goals from midfield whatsoever since Scholes called it a day twice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
 
Old 30-08-2014, 12:44 AM
MJ Ramone
 
Default

Is he another left back then??
Shaw, Rojo & him all left sided defenders??

Maybe the clips are giving the wrong impression.

Still want another midfielder please...& a centre back.
 
Old 30-08-2014, 12:44 AM
The Ultimator
 
Default

 
Old 30-08-2014, 12:45 AM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Is he another left back then??
Shaw, Rojo & him all left sided defenders??

Maybe the clips are giving the wrong impression.

Still want another midfielder please...& a centre back.
No he's a defensive midfielder.
 
Old 30-08-2014, 12:45 AM
Gruber
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Is he another left back then??
Shaw, Rojo & him all left sided defenders??

Maybe the clips are giving the wrong impression.

Still want another midfielder please...& a centre back.
can play in mf too
 
Old 30-08-2014, 12:46 AM
The Ultimator
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruber
can play in mf too
He's got the passing range of a tortoise, despite that world cup assist.
 
Old 30-08-2014, 12:49 AM
VodkaAndCoke
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ultimator
He's got the passing range of a tortoise, despite that world cup assist.
Foe off you cunt.
 
Old 30-08-2014, 12:50 AM
The Ultimator
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaAndCoke
Foe off you c**t.
Shut up.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Daley Blind
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tom Daley dwfb Off Topic 6 22-07-2009 01:25 PM
Tess Daley over the weekend Argentina Off Topic 7 08-12-2008 08:09 PM
After all these years, it turns out that BLIND LEMON JEFFERSON was only partially blind.. Fountz Off Topic 8 30-08-2007 04:34 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:51 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.