United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 01:16 PM
irk

Default david james' new look

is it crack chic or what? he'll suck cock for rock.

he'll be on bum fights next the scruffy looking blue/scouse cunt.

Old 09-04-2007, 01:17 PM
Grimson

He made several cuntish saves, the cunt.

Old 09-04-2007, 01:19 PM
Wez

Got to wait another game for his clean sheet record

Old 09-04-2007, 01:21 PM
Revulva

the level of commitment they showed throughout the team was fucking shameful disgrace.

they never chase the ball and close players down like that usually. that means that every other week they aren't trying as hard

Old 09-04-2007, 01:22 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
He made several cuntish saves, the cunt.

Yes he fucking did.
I love the way we always manage to inspire opposition goalkeepers to such an extent.
Even though we lost on Saturday, at least that bitter scouse cunt didn't get his record breaking clean sheet against us.
Fucking cunt...

If Chelsea win the League the likes of David James & Harry Redknapp should get winners medals. I mean, essentially their motivation & goal this season is the same as Chelsea's...'Do everything we can to stop United winning the league. Not arsed what else happens'

Old 09-04-2007, 01:26 PM
neworder

he looks like Denzel off Only Fools and Horses

Old 09-04-2007, 01:26 PM
Revulva

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Yes he fucking did.
I love the way we always manage to inspire opposition goalkeepers to such an extent.
Even though we lost on Saturday, at least that bitter scouse cunt didn't get his record breaking clean sheet against us.
Fucking cunt...

If Chelsea win the League the likes of David James & Harry Redknapp should get winners medals. I mean, essentially their motivation & goal this season is the same as Chelsea's...'Do everything we can to stop United winning the league. Not arsed what else happens'
Spot on. Redknapp is Lampards 'Godfather' and Fwank says he had told him he'd do him a favour against us.

The cunt.

They'll probably lose to Watford now.

Old 09-04-2007, 01:32 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revulva
Spot on. Redknapp is Lampards 'Godfather' and Fwank says he had told him he'd do him a favour against us.

The cunt.

They'll probably lose to Watford now.

If teams tried as hard against Chelsea as they do against us, we'd be ten points or so clear now.
I don't care if that sounds mardy or bitter or whatever.
It's fucking true.

Look at City v Chelsea the other week...Portsmouth's performance against them compared to how they grafted against us...Middlesbrough at Stamford Bridge the other week..appalling.

We need ONE loss from Chelsea in their next 6 games & I think it'd be enough for us. It'd be nice to think there's a set of players out there that would subconciously quite like to do us a favour, rather than the other way round.

I don't think I'll be responsible for my actions if we blow this now & I see the celebrations at the Bridge with 'Lamps, JT & Drogba' etc..
I'll probably walk all the way down to London with an axe & dismember Peter Kenyon in front of the SKY cameras.

Old 09-04-2007, 01:56 PM
irk

Quote:
If teams tried as hard against Chelsea as they do against us, we'd be ten points or so clear now.
It's fucking true.

Look at City v Chelsea the other week...Portsmouth's performance against them compared to how they grafted against us...Middlesbrough at Stamford Bridge the other week..appalling.

We need ONE loss from Chelsea in their next 6 games & I think it'd be enough for us. It'd be nice to think there's a set of players out there that would subconciously quite like to do us a favour, rather than the other way round.

I don't think I'll be responsible for my actions if we blow this now & I see the celebrations at the Bridge with 'Lamps, JT & Drogba' etc..
I'll probably walk all the way down to London with an axe & dismember Peter Kenyon in front of the SKY cameras.
take you pick, erm... axe

http://www.tooled-up.com/static/FellingAxes.asp

Old 09-04-2007, 02:03 PM
Tropical

Default Yes,

Quote:
It's fucking true.
it is.

But that's been the way for - well, probably not forever, but it feels like it.

To win anything at all, United have to beat an unending series of bunches of small-time cunts in their cup finals.

That's what being the genuinely biggest club entails. You loom largest in the minds of the opposition.
Closed Thread