United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 12:16 PM
irk

Default david james' new look

is it crack chic or what? he'll suck c**k for rock.

he'll be on bum fights next the scruffy looking blue/scouse c***.

Old 09-04-2007, 12:17 PM
Grimson

He made several c***ish saves, the c***.

Old 09-04-2007, 12:19 PM
Wez

Got to wait another game for his clean sheet record

Old 09-04-2007, 12:21 PM
Revulva

the level of commitment they showed throughout the team was f***ing shameful disgrace.

they never chase the ball and close players down like that usually. that means that every other week they aren't trying as hard

Old 09-04-2007, 12:22 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
He made several c***ish saves, the c***.

Yes he f***ing did.
I love the way we always manage to inspire opposition goalkeepers to such an extent.
Even though we lost on Saturday, at least that bitter scouse c*** didn't get his record breaking clean sheet against us.
f***ing c***...

If Chelsea win the League the likes of David James & Harry Redknapp should get winners medals. I mean, essentially their motivation & goal this season is the same as Chelsea's...'Do everything we can to stop United winning the league. Not arsed what else happens'

Old 09-04-2007, 12:26 PM
neworder

he looks like Denzel off Only Fools and Horses

Old 09-04-2007, 12:26 PM
Revulva

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Yes he f***ing did.
I love the way we always manage to inspire opposition goalkeepers to such an extent.
Even though we lost on Saturday, at least that bitter scouse c*** didn't get his record breaking clean sheet against us.
f***ing c***...

If Chelsea win the League the likes of David James & Harry Redknapp should get winners medals. I mean, essentially their motivation & goal this season is the same as Chelsea's...'Do everything we can to stop United winning the league. Not arsed what else happens'
Spot on. Redknapp is Lampards 'Godfather' and F**** says he had told him he'd do him a favour against us.

The c***.

They'll probably lose to Watford now.

Old 09-04-2007, 12:32 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revulva
Spot on. Redknapp is Lampards 'Godfather' and F**** says he had told him he'd do him a favour against us.

The c***.

They'll probably lose to Watford now.

If teams tried as hard against Chelsea as they do against us, we'd be ten points or so clear now.
I don't care if that sounds mardy or bitter or whatever.
It's f***ing true.

Look at City v Chelsea the other week...Portsmouth's performance against them compared to how they grafted against us...Middlesbrough at Stamford Bridge the other week..appalling.

We need ONE loss from Chelsea in their next 6 games & I think it'd be enough for us. It'd be nice to think there's a set of players out there that would subconciously quite like to do us a favour, rather than the other way round.

I don't think I'll be responsible for my actions if we blow this now & I see the celebrations at the Bridge with 'Lamps, JT & Drogba' etc..
I'll probably walk all the way down to London with an axe & dismember Peter Kenyon in front of the SKY cameras.

Old 09-04-2007, 12:56 PM
irk

Quote:
If teams tried as hard against Chelsea as they do against us, we'd be ten points or so clear now.
It's f***ing true.

Look at City v Chelsea the other week...Portsmouth's performance against them compared to how they grafted against us...Middlesbrough at Stamford Bridge the other week..appalling.

We need ONE loss from Chelsea in their next 6 games & I think it'd be enough for us. It'd be nice to think there's a set of players out there that would subconciously quite like to do us a favour, rather than the other way round.

I don't think I'll be responsible for my actions if we blow this now & I see the celebrations at the Bridge with 'Lamps, JT & Drogba' etc..
I'll probably walk all the way down to London with an axe & dismember Peter Kenyon in front of the SKY cameras.
take you pick, erm... axe

http://www.tooled-up.com/static/FellingAxes.asp

Old 09-04-2007, 01:03 PM
Tropical

Default Yes,

Quote:
It's f***ing true.
it is.

But that's been the way for - well, probably not forever, but it feels like it.

To win anything at all, United have to beat an unending series of bunches of small-time c***s in their cup finals.

That's what being the genuinely biggest club entails. You loom largest in the minds of the opposition.
Closed Thread