United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer
Closed Thread
 
Old 19-11-2013, 09:52 AM
andyroo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
If he posts pictures of his c**k and balls on the internet and become a Glazer apologist will that redeem him?
Absolutely.
 
Old 19-11-2013, 09:53 AM
believe
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
If he posts pictures of his c**k and balls on the internet and become a Glazer apologist will that redeem him?
with me? probably.
 
Old 19-11-2013, 09:54 AM
rafabio
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I seen this yesterday and thought I'd leave it but thanks for bringing it back to my attention.

Andersred is starting to make himself look pretty stupid, just like the rest of the public eye, anti Glazer protestors tbh.
he was left with no choice apart from writing more crap on this subject since he was one of the first to go ahead with dooms day scenario. As each season has passed if anything it has looked rosier for glazers (more so with the mammoth deal with Nike coming into picture soon).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
ticket prices rose steeply as predicted - but lets not kid ourselves that united weren't gagging to put them up

look at the 4 years leading up to the takeover and united had 1 title and 1 fa cup, were already moving away from buying high-end established players and were already buying players on instalments
Of course it was going to go up irrespective of the owners (unless fans owned it). We are the most popular club in the world yet our average tickets are somewhere at 8th in the league. People expecting the ticket prices to reduce because we are bringing in more money. The only way ticket prices will reduce will be when demand falls which isn't looking likely.
 
Old 19-11-2013, 09:54 AM
Child of Darkness
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
If he posts pictures of his c**k and balls on the internet and become a Glazer apologist will that redeem him?
Oooohhhhh that's gonna sting
 
Old 19-11-2013, 10:00 AM
Tumescent Throb
 
Default

I'd like some hypothetical numbers from andersred on how much united would have made by retaining ronaldo's services, rather than his version whereby he was apparently sold to keep the club afloat

I'd say 1 more CL, another world club cup to go with it, and quite probably 7 league titles on the trot would have been more than possible. Still, that 80m was vital
 
Old 19-11-2013, 10:10 AM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
I'd like some hypothetical numbers from andersred on how much united would have made by retaining ronaldo's services, rather than his version whereby he was apparently sold to keep the club afloat

I'd say 1 more CL, another world club cup to go with it, and quite probably 7 league titles on the trot would have been more than possible. Still, that 80m was vital
Any chance that the 80m cash was indeed required at that time, either to assist in the gaining of further credit or to prevent the requirement of further credit?
 
Old 19-11-2013, 10:12 AM
believe
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Any chance that the 80m cash was indeed required at that time, either to assist in the gaining of further credit or to prevent the requirement of further credit?
Didn't Ronaldo just want to go to Madrid and we got the best money we could for him?
 
Old 19-11-2013, 10:23 AM
Harri Jaffa
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Didn't Ronaldo just want to go to Madrid and we got the best money we could for him?
Yes, but the money should have been invested back into the team that summer
 
Old 19-11-2013, 10:23 AM
Lok
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Didn't Ronaldo just want to go to Madrid and we got the best money we could for him?
Yep.

We even struck a deal with him to keep him for an extra year. No matter what, Ronaldo was going to Madrid. We could have kept him until his contract expired but that was never going to happen.

Did the club urgently need the money? Who knows. We all know that it wasn't put back into the transfer kitty though.
 
Old 19-11-2013, 10:26 AM
andyroo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Yes, but the money should have been invested back into the team that summer
Of course it was, don't be silly.

Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: So according to Andersred...
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
http://andersred.blogspot.com/ 19/1/11 Tumescent Throb Football 69 21-01-2011 10:07 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:48 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.