United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Main > Main Forum
Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2007, 12:04 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Default Hypocritical deluded Scousers

What on earth is wrong with them? f***ing freaks.

http://www.est1892.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=17395

Long thread btw

Old 05-04-2007, 12:07 PM
MUFC One Love

The Scousers don't seem to realise the League is our priority and we're almost in the first final at the new Wembley for a double. They'd swap their position for ours, no question.

Old 05-04-2007, 12:10 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
The Scousers don't seem to realise the League is our priority and we're almost in the first final at the new Wembley for a double. They'd swap their position for ours, no question.
In that thread they're going on about numerous things.

One guy said 'I'll be watching the return leg more keenly than any other non-LFC game, EVER, i'd LOVE IT if they go out' Sad freak

The majority are going on about how United fans are shaming the English and how their fans always show restraint when going away in Europe, wtf

Old 05-04-2007, 12:18 PM
MUFC One Love

The thing is, if we do go out I won't be overly gutted, and I would say that if we did, they'd reel out the "you're just saying that, it's the biggest competition and we're the kings of it, five times la". Err...League champions and the chance of the double thanks.

Old 05-04-2007, 12:21 PM
Billy Baroo

lets not pretend the champs league doesn't matter

skaus reveling in us getting beat, not a surprise is it

pretending they're whiter than white, again it's not a shock

Old 05-04-2007, 12:25 PM
MUFC One Love

Billy, I'm being serious, the league is all that matters to me this season. We need that title back badly, more than ever, or we're in danger of a Liverpool-esque drout. The title this season would get us right back up there. Europe is merely a bonus I won't even be that gutted if we go out to Roma, losing at Pompey however would be gutting because Chelsea would be right back in it. We have a very good chance of the domestic double, if the Scousers was in our position they would be going on about how they want the league, but when it suits them the European Cup is the biggest one. They're shit domestically and base their full season on scraping the European Cup.

Old 05-04-2007, 02:09 PM
HALman

Quite right too. I'll be well pissed off if we suffer a Euro hangover at Portsmouth. If we lose against Roma, we lose. It's no big deal. The only downside is that if we get knocked out, and Chelsea get knocked out it leaves the way open for the scouse pricks...
Closed Thread