United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Charity
Closed Thread

Old 28-06-2013, 06:32 PM
The Mull

I am f***ing useless, unless you want to go for a pint or eleventeen and watch a fat man fall asleep stood up.

C.O.D. has been very helpful when I've needed advice

Shyteds is also very good chap and pointed moi in the right direction when I needed help

Wez is the man for PPI and such like....top geezer I can tell thee

Stoney for tickets

Sorry for those I've missed

Old 28-06-2013, 06:35 PM
Cream

Surprise assault, windows, threatening phone calls and all your general intimidation needs.

Revenge a pleasure.

Old 28-06-2013, 06:36 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyteds
Im in the process of starting up again as a independent mortgage and insurance broker.

I should be up and running in around 5 - 6 weeks.

I would be pleased to assist any of you good folks on Fred in relation to any mortgage / secured lending, any life or critical illness insurance and any home and contents insurance.
DA or part of a network?

Old 28-06-2013, 06:39 PM
silv

Want to know about The makings of America? Can't be arsed to trawl Wikipedia for history on the old US of A? Pm Northers for expert advice.

Old 28-06-2013, 06:42 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Surprise assault, windows, threatening phone calls and all your general intimidation needs.

Revenge a pleasure.

Trouble sleeping or kids won't settle?

Contact Jez - upon hearing me talk all your insomnia problems will be gone. Genuinely the most boring bastard south of the Wall.

Old 28-06-2013, 06:42 PM
Tranny2000

Got a problem? Odds against you? Call me?

Old 28-06-2013, 06:43 PM
silv

Need a website done cheaper than anyone else on the forum? Call silv (pm please) and ill be happy to undercut my competitors

Old 28-06-2013, 06:43 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
I am f***ing useless, unless you want to go for a pint or eleventeen and watch a fat man fall asleep stood up.

C.O.D. has been very helpful when I've needed advice

Shyteds is also very good chap and pointed moi in the right direction when I needed help

Wez is the man for PPI and such like....top geezer I can tell thee

Stoney for tickets

Sorry for those I've missed
you're dead to me ged

several fredsters have sought advice from me in relation to child & family law related matters, and to date I have not had a dissatisfied customer.....in fact hark called me " a f***ing genius"

Old 28-06-2013, 06:45 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Need a website done cheaper than anyone else on the forum? Call silv (pm please) and ill be happy to undercut my competitors
take your online presence seriously? got a £xx,xxx budget? come to a pro.

can also do funny pics of your mates in mspaint v.cheap

Old 28-06-2013, 06:46 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
take your online presence seriously? got a £xx,xxx budget? come to a pro.

can also do funny pics of your mates in mspaint v.cheap
Ill do it for 10 times less than ginners
Closed Thread