United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Old 13-05-2013, 08:51 PM
The Valium Kid

Default Any spare for west brom?

Yeah i know its late, but the lad wants to go now.

Old 14-05-2013, 05:25 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Valium Kid
Yeah i know its late, but the lad wants to go now.
your Jack?

Old 14-05-2013, 02:56 PM
The Valium Kid

Errrm yeah.

Why?

Old 18-05-2013, 12:03 PM
solihullbaggie

Hi guys, i've got 2 tickets to the game tomorrow, sat next to each other, to the left of the goal with the Albion fans.

Im willing to sell to decent people with decent offers, if you get these tickets please don't play up around the home fans as they're decent people & decent families around.

Me and my cousin can't attend due to work so thought i'd see if any of you wanted them?

Old 18-05-2013, 12:04 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by solihullbaggie
Hi guys, i've got 2 tickets to the game tomorrow, sat next to each other, to the left of the goal with the Albion fans.

Im willing to sell to decent people with decent offers, if you get these tickets please don't play up around the home fans as they're decent people & decent families around.

Me and my cousin can't attend due to work so thought i'd see if any of you wanted them?
I'll swap you for my Twitter account.

Old 18-05-2013, 12:04 PM
dragflick

Quote:

I'll give you face value, plus a night in VIP at tiger tiger Manchester, any night you want...? Meet at the ground?

Old 18-05-2013, 12:05 PM
believe

Quote:

yhpm

Old 18-05-2013, 12:05 PM
no fun

Quote:

wrong forum

theres no decent people on here

by decent offer, I presume you mean extravegant, you daft accented c***

Old 18-05-2013, 12:07 PM
solihullbaggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
I'll give you face value, plus a night in VIP at tiger tiger Manchester, any night you want...? Meet at the ground?
I dont live in Manchester so the VIP night would be no good but thanks anyway

Old 18-05-2013, 12:09 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
I dont live in Manchester so the VIP night would be no good but thanks anyway
Will you accept face value?
Closed Thread