United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Other Sports & Fitness
Closed Thread
 
Old 10-05-2013, 08:58 AM
elephantstone
 
Default Manchester 10k Any freds running?

As usual I am running it and we as a forum usually have a presence there.

Puressence has a late fitness test for next week 19th May.

who's in?
 
Old 10-05-2013, 02:59 PM
irk
 
Default

That's a no then?
 
Old 10-05-2013, 03:03 PM
elhombre
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
As usual I am running it and we as a forum usually have a presence there.

Puressence has a late fitness test for next week 19th May.

who's in?
i may come down and hand out jelly babies and oranges.
 
Old 10-05-2013, 03:04 PM
irk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
i may come down and hand out jelly babies and oranges.
To the athletes this year, savile, ok?
 
Old 10-05-2013, 03:09 PM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
i may come down and hand out jelly babies and oranges.
Fair play, they must feel like lifesize models and pumpkins.
 
Old 10-05-2013, 03:10 PM
elhombre
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Fair play, they must feel like lifesize models and pumpkins.
you're trying too hard.

come down on the day and i'll slap you silly all the way back up rochdale rd you f***ing pervert.
 
Old 10-05-2013, 03:11 PM
irk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
you're trying too hard.

come down on the day and i'll slap you silly all the way back up rochdale rd you f***ing pervert.
Is this offer open to everyone? :bi:
 
Old 10-05-2013, 03:12 PM
Sloppy
 
Default

Never fail to make me laugh.





 
Old 10-05-2013, 03:13 PM
elhombre
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Is this offer open to everyone? :bi:
do it. be a hero.
 
Old 10-05-2013, 03:15 PM
irk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
do it. be a hero.
Deffo. Love a bit of slap and tickle me. The code word is "moyes".
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Manchester 10k Any freds running?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Manchester United's Anderson hailed as 'best in the world at running with the ball' fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 25-11-2012 07:20 PM
Anyone running the Manchester 10k this Sunday? elephantstone Main Forum 48 17-05-2011 07:16 AM
Arsenal running out of targets to miss after Manchester United defeat fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 14-03-2011 07:20 AM
Masterful Paul Scholes still running the show for Manchester United Sloane Football 12 18-04-2010 11:32 AM
I've been let down freds Fuzzy Dunlop Main Forum 17 18-04-2007 06:32 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:55 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.