United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer
Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2013, 05:50 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
None of us like the leeches and it's galling how much has flowed out of the club but that reaction makes me feel a bit better. If and when the debt is eventually cleared it still remains to be seen how much will be invested in the team though.

Old 08-04-2013, 05:51 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
None of us like the leeches and it's galling how much has flowed out of the club but that reaction makes me feel a bit better. If and when the debt is eventually cleared it still remains to be seen how much will be invested in the team though.
probably be the same as the last seven years they've been there lol

Old 08-04-2013, 05:54 AM
teflon_terry

Thumbs up

Briliant timing - giving the players the perfect morale boost going into the derby.

Old 08-04-2013, 06:08 AM
rafabio

telegraph mentions 100m deal with a leading airline will be announced soon

Old 08-04-2013, 06:15 AM
BarryX

It could have been a lot worse. Imagine if it had been called 'The DHL Training Centre' - there would have been total confusion amongst certain players

Old 08-04-2013, 06:21 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
probably be the same as the last seven years they've been there lol
I suppose it depends on how their other business interests are going and what else needs propping up. Priorities. They seem far too erm...."conservative" to go filling the team with marquee signings so, expect more Bebes, Zahas and Powells eh?

Old 08-04-2013, 06:25 AM
believe

Quote:
I suppose it depends on how their other business interests are going and what else needs propping up. Priorities. They seem far too erm...."conservative" to go filling the team with marquee signings so, expect more Bebes, Zahas and Powells eh?
or Van Persies?

Old 08-04-2013, 06:46 AM
Denis Irwell

Well, you'd think so, realistically. I'm sure they don't want to run the playing side down in their own interests

Still c***s though.

Future generations will probably think they're fookin ace owners and wonder what all the fuss was about

Old 08-04-2013, 06:49 AM
believe

Quote:
Well, you'd think so, realistically. I'm sure they don't want to run the playing side down in their own interests

Still c***s though.

Future generations will probably think they're fookin ace owners and wonder what all the fuss was about
I wonder this now tbh.

Old 08-04-2013, 06:55 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
or Van Persies?
or Ronaldo

tell you what, they'd be a lot of people's bestest ever owners if they pulled that one off
Closed Thread