United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer
Closed Thread
 
Old 08-04-2013, 05:50 AM
Denis Irwell
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
None of us like the leeches and it's galling how much has flowed out of the club but that reaction makes me feel a bit better. If and when the debt is eventually cleared it still remains to be seen how much will be invested in the team though.
 
Old 08-04-2013, 05:51 AM
believe
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
None of us like the leeches and it's galling how much has flowed out of the club but that reaction makes me feel a bit better. If and when the debt is eventually cleared it still remains to be seen how much will be invested in the team though.
probably be the same as the last seven years they've been there lol
 
Old 08-04-2013, 05:54 AM
teflon_terry
 
Thumbs up

Briliant timing - giving the players the perfect morale boost going into the derby.

 
Old 08-04-2013, 06:08 AM
rafabio
 
Default

telegraph mentions 100m deal with a leading airline will be announced soon
 
Old 08-04-2013, 06:15 AM
BarryX
 
Default

It could have been a lot worse. Imagine if it had been called 'The DHL Training Centre' - there would have been total confusion amongst certain players
 
Old 08-04-2013, 06:21 AM
Denis Irwell
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
probably be the same as the last seven years they've been there lol
I suppose it depends on how their other business interests are going and what else needs propping up. Priorities. They seem far too erm...."conservative" to go filling the team with marquee signings so, expect more Bebes, Zahas and Powells eh?
 
Old 08-04-2013, 06:25 AM
believe
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
I suppose it depends on how their other business interests are going and what else needs propping up. Priorities. They seem far too erm...."conservative" to go filling the team with marquee signings so, expect more Bebes, Zahas and Powells eh?
or Van Persies?
 
Old 08-04-2013, 06:46 AM
Denis Irwell
 
Default

Well, you'd think so, realistically. I'm sure they don't want to run the playing side down in their own interests

Still c***s though.

Future generations will probably think they're fookin ace owners and wonder what all the fuss was about
 
Old 08-04-2013, 06:49 AM
believe
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Well, you'd think so, realistically. I'm sure they don't want to run the playing side down in their own interests

Still c***s though.

Future generations will probably think they're fookin ace owners and wonder what all the fuss was about
I wonder this now tbh.
 
Old 08-04-2013, 06:55 AM
Denis Irwell
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
or Van Persies?
or Ronaldo

tell you what, they'd be a lot of people's bestest ever owners if they pulled that one off
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Carrington renamed
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cities in Russia & India that have been renamed Mr_Ed Main Forum 12 13-04-2010 06:40 PM
Should Great Britain / United Kingdom be renamed? forzagarza Football 17 25-01-2010 06:03 PM
Has Hope been renamed? Charlestown Rouge Main Forum 8 15-02-2008 06:57 PM
Whitworth Street West to be renamed Tony Wilson Way TheNew Main Forum 44 09-10-2007 06:14 PM
What's left of Lancashire should be renamed Greater Lancaster. Sonny Jackett Main Forum 2 20-01-2007 03:56 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 12:07 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2016 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.