United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Science & Technology

Old 15-12-2017, 11:36 PM
rockored2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFOD
so i want to buy into some crypto thingers. set up on coinbase already. bitcoin , some other one and another one are offered on that site. which one (or more) should i buy. i'm investing less than 1% of my money in crypto (and the same in canadian weed companies). I also heard that buying into companies that are working with these currencies are the real businesses to invest in. the facilitators.

please advise.
Sell the house and go all in.

Old 16-12-2017, 12:51 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Do you have to buy ripple with Bitcoin only? If so can I not do it on Coinbase? Too many different platforms for me
You can buy ripple with cash on BTC markets. Apologies, didn't know it was an Aus only site....

Old 16-12-2017, 12:54 AM
armchair

Quote:
so i want to buy into some crypto thingers. set up on coinbase already. bitcoin , some other one and another one are offered on that site. which one (or more) should i buy. i'm investing less than 1% of my money in crypto (and the same in canadian weed companies). I also heard that buying into companies that are working with these currencies are the real businesses to invest in. the facilitators.

please advise.
you missed the train

Old 16-12-2017, 01:06 AM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
you missed the train
so there is no hope. i'm a broken man

the canadian weed thing is still on.

Old 16-12-2017, 01:17 AM
armchair

Quote:
so there is no hope. i'm a broken man

the canadian weed thing is still on.
get on some other currency would be my advice. you are thinking about investing in something my 80 year old mother mentioned to me on the phone earlier and she's not that big in the crypto-currency investment scene.

Old 16-12-2017, 01:37 AM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
get on some other currency would be my advice. you are thinking about investing in something my 80 year old mother mentioned to me on the phone earlier and she's not that big in the crypto-currency investment scene.
krone?

Old 16-12-2017, 06:05 PM
Mass Bronkeys

Joost buooght 100 qooeed's vurt ooff reepple-a.

Es I understund yuoo ere-a peyeeng fur a key thet unlucks a trunsecteeun heestury.

Iff yuoo hefe-a inuoogh cumpooteeng pooer yuoo cun generete-a zeese-a keys yuoorselff boot tekes a hooge-a emuoont ooff teeme-a.

Tuuk me-a a vheele-a tu get my heed eruoond thees boot cun see-a vhere-a zee felooe-a is.

Ectooelly dun't theenk it's thet herd tu creete-a yuoor oovn

Old 16-12-2017, 10:57 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mass Bronkeys
刚刚买了100夸克的价值的波纹。

据我所知,您正在为解锁交易记录的钥匙付款。

如果你有足够的计算能力,你可以自己生成这些密钥,但需要大量的时间。

花了我一段时间,让我的头,但可以看到价值在哪里。

其实不要觉得创建你自己很难
Yeah, think Id best leave it

Old 17-12-2017, 05:44 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mass Bronkeys
Just bought 100 quid's worth of ripple.

As I understand you are paying for a key that unlocks a transaction history.

If you have enough computing power you can generate these keys yourself but takes a huge amount of time.

Took me a while to get my head around this but can see where the value is.

Actually don't think it's that hard to create your own.
I've got 500 of those suckers. Work colleague bought 2000 of em.

Old 17-12-2017, 10:43 AM
Switching Off

Neo up 21% today Wez