United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Science & Technology
Reply
 
Old 07-12-2017, 08:43 PM
naes_sean
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99 View Post
Which would give it a global value of 2.1 trillion dollars when the value of all notes and coins in existence worldwide is 7.6 trillion? Anyone who buys here needs to be able to lose their entire investment. Iím not saying they will, but they had better not need it for anything.
this. And this is why I'm not going to throw anymore money at it.
 
Old 07-12-2017, 09:41 PM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99 View Post
Which would give it a global value of 2.1 trillion dollars when the value of all notes and coins in existence worldwide is 7.6 trillion? Anyone who buys here needs to be able to lose their entire investment. Iím not saying they will, but they had better not need it for anything.
It's pocket money to me to be honest.
 
Old 07-12-2017, 09:50 PM
armchair
 
Default

Ethereum tech is very interesting. Don't know if any of you are in on it.
 
Old 07-12-2017, 11:20 PM
Gypsum Fantastic
 
Default

 
Old 07-12-2017, 11:24 PM
naes_sean
 
Default

 
Old 07-12-2017, 11:29 PM
Drexl
 
Default

Is it a Ponzi? Looks like it
 
Old 07-12-2017, 11:40 PM
Withers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99 View Post
Which would give it a global value of 2.1 trillion dollars when the value of all notes and coins in existence worldwide is 7.6 trillion? Anyone who buys here needs to be able to lose their entire investment. Iím not saying they will, but they had better not need it for anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl View Post
Is it a Ponzi? Looks like it


Pretty sure draggers is coming out of this with a decent profit if he times it right. Not sure he gives a flying fuck about those below him though.
 
Old 07-12-2017, 11:51 PM
Drexl
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers View Post


Pretty sure draggers is coming out of this with a decent profit if he times it right. Not sure he gives a flying fuck about those below him though.
Cannot fault anyone tbf

Can anyone sleep at nights? Not for me to

Last edited by Drexl; 08-12-2017 at 01:11 AM.
 
Old 08-12-2017, 01:12 AM
shenwen
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles View Post
Read a new article today where people are saying they won't sell their BTC until I reaches $100k.
Classic sign of a bubble: Everyone thinks they will cash out just before the bubble bursts. Except by definition that isn't possible. Someone (a lot of people) has to lose big.
 
Old 08-12-2017, 08:21 AM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post
Ethereum tech is very interesting. Don't know if any of you are in on it.
I was going to buy one the other day but plumped for for Litecoin instead. It took a big dip a few hours ago but price gone up again.
Reply
Thread Tools
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:13 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.