United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Science & Technology

Old 10-04-2013, 06:39 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Can you buy prescription drugs with them, IF you knew where to look, mind?

You know, IF someone knew anything about reliable sources of how to get hold of prescription drugs (and not from the docs) please feel free to PM as I'm...erm.. studying this subject in school.
you could probably buy plutonium on silk road

Old 10-04-2013, 06:40 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
you could probably buy plutonium on silk road
I think it's quite obvious that I don't have a scooby of this sites url tbh pmmeasap

Old 10-04-2013, 06:42 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
I think it's quite obvious that I don't have a scooby of this sites url tbh pmmeasap
sorry pal, here you go http://silkroadvb5piz3r.onion/

Old 10-04-2013, 10:59 PM
taff

i bet we paid for bebe with this shit.

Old 11-04-2013, 12:08 PM
bobbledinho

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-22105322

Quote:
The Bitcoin virtual currency lost half its value yesterday because of a panic sell-off.

From a high of $260 (169) for each Bitcoin, the value dropped to about $130 (84) in just six hours.
Ginners was right.

Old 11-04-2013, 12:41 PM
aardvark

Biggest trading day ever. I watched it all live here: http://bitcoin.clarkmoody.com/

it's at $160 now. The bubble was noobs being ripped off by traders and the crash was those traders basically buying back the bitcoins they'd sold at a much lower price from panicked noobs. I was kind of obvious watching the livefeed. At one stage there was thousands selling at $150 and then there would be say 10 sold at $130 then mass panic. I covered my costs when it bounced back to 180 just in case. I wish I had sold at 266 then bought more at 110. I think it'll hit 200 again soon. Then there will be more booms and busts.

When I started the thread I paid over the odds @ $65

Old 11-04-2013, 12:47 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

they likened it to the tulip bubble of the 17th century, I tried to read into that but lost interest, but from what I gather throuogh assumptions, the dutch were investing in tulip bulbs, which had inflated to more than an average week's wages per bulb. They were walking out to the shopping centres with bouquets of these tulips, getting heaps of jeans and shit but then the tulips would get smashed up in their pockets and by the time they were at the till, all they had was petals. Hence the clogs. Something like that.

Old 11-04-2013, 12:50 PM
aardvark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
they likened it to the tulip bubble of the 17th century, I tried to read into that but lost interest, but from what I gather throuogh assumptions, the dutch were investing in tulip bulbs, which had inflated to more than an average week's wages per bulb. They were walking out to the shopping centres with bouquets of these tulips, getting heaps of jeans and shit but then the tulips would get smashed up in their pockets and by the time they were at the till, all they had was petals. Hence the clogs. Something like that.
that was just stupid idiots where as this is highly technical intelligent idiots.

Old 25-04-2013, 09:50 AM
aardvark

back at 158 now, went as low as $45. the kid who ran bitcoin-24.com (an exchange) is up on money laundering charges and has had his bank accounts frozen. he had 10k in 500 euro notes when the police searched his apt. Apparently something like 6 million in cash and bitcoin frozen. Quite a lot of death threats from people saying they'll hire assassins off tor/silkroad.

Old 25-04-2013, 09:52 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by aardvark
back at 158 now, went as low as $45.
its crazy.