United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Science & Technology
Reply
 
Old 05-11-2017, 02:04 PM
Cream
 
Default

Gyppers with the old pump and dump.

Shame Draggers can't carry over his dating strats to the investments game.
 
Old 05-11-2017, 02:25 PM
dragflick
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Gyppers with the old pump and dump.

Shame Draggers can't carry over his dating strats to the investments game.
You wot m8?

Literally no idea what you're on about have you pal?
 
Old 05-11-2017, 02:33 PM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
You wot m8?

Literally no idea what you're on about have you pal?
Not really, no.
 
Old 05-11-2017, 02:36 PM
dragflick
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Not really, no.


At another all time high at the minute btw.
 
Old 05-11-2017, 04:28 PM
Gypsum Fantastic
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Gyppers with the old pump and dump.

Shame Draggers can't carry over his dating strats to the investments game.
bitcoin cash, not bitcoin. we are long on bitcoin dude. next stop $10K
 
Old 08-11-2017, 06:16 PM
dragflick
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
bitcoin cash, not bitcoin. we are long on bitcoin dude. next stop $10K
Segwit2x fork that was due to happen soon has been cancelled. Price has gone and will go up a fair bit as a result apparently. Which is nice.

https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pi...er/000685.html
 
Old 09-11-2017, 08:19 AM
Switching Off
 
Default

Neo up over 20% overnight.
 
Old 27-11-2017, 10:58 AM
Switching Off
 
Default

Nearly at $10k
 
Old 27-11-2017, 11:06 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2
 
Default

Bought some Ethereum and Litcoin to add to my Bitcoin hoping they get as high as Bitcoin has.

Do you lads use Coinbase to trade?
 
Old 27-11-2017, 11:49 AM
dragflick
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Nearly at $10k
Madness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Bought some Ethereum and Litcoin to add to my Bitcoin hoping they get as high as Bitcoin has.

Do you lads use Coinbase to trade?
For those two, yeah. Both done well over the last couple weeks. Won't get up to bitcoin levels tho'.
Reply
Thread Tools
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:42 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.