United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Science & Technology

Old 27-11-2013, 12:10 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED
As I said earlier I don't think it will go below $600 for a long time, it's going to be a gold, apple standard/confidence thing for a while (like in 2009/10)
the good thing you did is hang on. always after a big rise/demand traders will try basically steal coins from weak hands. Same will happen when we hit 1000, we'll dip because "a thousand" then we'll consolidate. In the dip traders will try buy your coin.

Old 27-11-2013, 12:19 AM
HERTS_RED

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
the good thing you did is hang on. always after a big rise/demand traders will try basically steal coins from weak hands. Same will happen when we hit 1000, we'll dip because "a thousand" then we'll consolidate. In the dip traders will try buy your coin.

As mentioned before Litecoin is a cheaper option to get into up 450% in two weeks (for lurkers non/investors)

Old 27-11-2013, 12:25 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED

As mentioned before Litecoin is a cheaper option to get into up 450% in two weeks (for lurkers non/investors)
i bought a few litecoins, sold them at a loss, cashed out in bitcoin and still made a profit!

lol.
litecoin are basically talked up by people who don't have any bitcoin.

If you want to have a bit of trading then deposit .1 bitcoin to https://btc-e.com/ There is money to be made trading litecoin but don't listen to those in the trollbox.

Old 27-11-2013, 12:35 AM
HERTS_RED

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
i bought a few litecoins, sold them at a loss, cashed out in bitcoin and still made a profit!

lol.
litecoin are basically talked up by people who don't have any bitcoin.

If you want to have a bit of trading then deposit .1 bitcoin to https://btc-e.com/ There is money to be made trading litecoin but don't listen to those in the trollbox.
Cheers will have a look in the morning

Once it hits BBC, Daily Mail headlines then bailout

Old 27-11-2013, 03:03 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

through the $1000 barrier

Old 27-11-2013, 03:30 PM
snifter

And LTC up $14 in 12 hours

Just when I was thinking of going in as well, typical.

Old 27-11-2013, 08:25 PM
92ToBury

The Chinese are being encouraged to invest in gold, silver and bitcoin. The big I know is who first created bitcoin. Given the yanks seized approx 5-6% of the market when they took Silk Road down, this could get interesting while also propping up the dollar longer than it should be

Old 27-11-2013, 08:41 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
The Chinese are being encouraged to invest in gold, silver and bitcoin. The big I know is who first created bitcoin. Given the yanks seized approx 5-6% of the market when they took Silk Road down, this could get interesting while also propping up the dollar longer than it should be
they seized 144,000 coins. there are currently approx 12 million in circulation and there will eventually be 21 million.

Old 28-11-2013, 12:21 PM
armchair

Looks like Gypsum is the new wealthy elite.