United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread
 
Old 04-03-2013, 05:05 PM
carlosartorial
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
is old trafford going to be even more chock full of p****es than usual then? why the furore?
Yes, I imagine it will be. With bells on. All this 'Stand Up For The Busby Babes' shite is utterly pathetic, I would honestly like to close Tier 2 of The Streford End for that.

The furore? Just droves of b*****ds desperate to w*** over Ronaldo innit.
 
Old 04-03-2013, 05:19 PM
irk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Yes, I imagine it will be. With bells on. All this 'Stand Up For The Busby Babes' shite is utterly pathetic, I would honestly like to close Tier 2 of The Streford End for that.

The furore? Just droves of b*****ds desperate to w*** over Ronaldo innit.
what's with the multitude of shite banners these days too? that fergie from govan one is appalling. tufty's doing I presume?
 
Old 04-03-2013, 05:22 PM
carlosartorial
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
what's with the multitude of shite banners these days too? that fergie from govan one is appalling. tufty's doing I presume?
Yes, he had his wares on display all round the ground on Sat. That one is the worst, I agree.
 
Old 04-03-2013, 05:23 PM
elephantstone
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Yes, I imagine it will be. With bells on. All this 'Stand Up For The Busby Babes' shite is utterly pathetic, I would honestly like to close Tier 2 of The Streford End for that.

The furore? Just droves of b*****ds desperate to w*** over Ronaldo innit.
we are turning in to Aston Villa, before long it will be demanded we stand up for the busby babes at 19 minutes and 58 minutes.

Cretins
 
Old 04-03-2013, 05:24 PM
irk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Yes, he had his wares on display all round the ground on Sat. That one is the worst, I agree.
closely followed by the ado red one. it makes very little sense.
 
Old 04-03-2013, 05:24 PM
red @rmy
 
Default

Still want to be there.
No complaints from me if I don't get one tbh.
 
Old 04-03-2013, 05:26 PM
irk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
we are turning in to Aston Villa, before long it will be demanded we stand up for the busby babes at 19 minutes and 58 minutes.

Cretins
I couldn't even work out what they were singing in my beery haze, but no way was I standing up from my plush exec seat. standing's for scousers.
 
Old 04-03-2013, 05:27 PM
carlosartorial
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
we are turning in to Aston Villa, before long it will be demanded we stand up for the busby babes at 19 minutes and 58 minutes.

Cretins
Good article in latest RI about this. 'We are all Scousers now'.
 
Old 04-03-2013, 05:30 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2
 
Default

Half day sorted

Probably go into Sale for a few first
 
Old 04-03-2013, 05:30 PM
irk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Good article in latest RI about this. 'We are all Scousers now'.
sadly, some view our "history" as a selling point and a convenient peg for eager noobs to hang their top red credentials on.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Chubbed madrid reds town rollcall :vigil:
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Manchester United and Crawley Town: Reds with devilish connections fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 18-02-2011 05:00 PM
Van der Sar's vigil for sick wife: United keeper by stroke victim Annemarie fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 29-12-2009 10:00 AM
Van der Sar's vigil for sick wife: United keeper by stroke victim Annmarie fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 29-12-2009 01:40 AM
Tattooless Fredsters Rollcall Fountz Main Forum 97 30-10-2008 04:37 PM
For all those chubbed El Calafate Main Forum 5 28-11-2007 05:00 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:51 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.