United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2013, 05:05 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
is old trafford going to be even more chock full of p****es than usual then? why the furore?
Yes, I imagine it will be. With bells on. All this 'Stand Up For The Busby Babes' shite is utterly pathetic, I would honestly like to close Tier 2 of The Streford End for that.

The furore? Just droves of b*****ds desperate to w*** over Ronaldo innit.

Old 04-03-2013, 05:19 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Yes, I imagine it will be. With bells on. All this 'Stand Up For The Busby Babes' shite is utterly pathetic, I would honestly like to close Tier 2 of The Streford End for that.

what's with the multitude of shite banners these days too? that fergie from govan one is appalling. tufty's doing I presume?

Old 04-03-2013, 05:22 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
what's with the multitude of shite banners these days too? that fergie from govan one is appalling. tufty's doing I presume?
Yes, he had his wares on display all round the ground on Sat. That one is the worst, I agree.

Old 04-03-2013, 05:23 PM
elephantstone

Quote:

we are turning in to Aston Villa, before long it will be demanded we stand up for the busby babes at 19 minutes and 58 minutes.

Cretins

Old 04-03-2013, 05:24 PM
irk

Quote:
Yes, he had his wares on display all round the ground on Sat. That one is the worst, I agree.
closely followed by the ado red one. it makes very little sense.

Old 04-03-2013, 05:24 PM
red @rmy

Still want to be there.
No complaints from me if I don't get one tbh.

Old 04-03-2013, 05:26 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
we are turning in to Aston Villa, before long it will be demanded we stand up for the busby babes at 19 minutes and 58 minutes.

Cretins
I couldn't even work out what they were singing in my beery haze, but no way was I standing up from my plush exec seat. standing's for scousers.

Old 04-03-2013, 05:27 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone

Cretins
Good article in latest RI about this. 'We are all Scousers now'.

Old 04-03-2013, 05:30 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Half day sorted

Probably go into Sale for a few first

Old 04-03-2013, 05:30 PM
irk

Quote:
Good article in latest RI about this. 'We are all Scousers now'.
sadly, some view our "history" as a selling point and a convenient peg for eager noobs to hang their top red credentials on.
Closed Thread