United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Old 17-02-2013, 09:07 PM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAZZO
How much does it cost for a ticket from oxford road to the ground by train?
First things first Dazzerers.. it's a Rail Ticket NOT a Train Ticket... Got that, RAIL ticket.. You catch the train at the RAILWAY Station... NOT the Train Station...

Secondly...

http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/

knock yourself out..

Looks like it's 4 return. Takes 7 minutes to get to the ground..

I assume you're going tomorrow !

Old 17-02-2013, 09:14 PM
crossfirehurricane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
First things first Dazzerers.. it's a Rail Ticket NOT a Train Ticket... Got that, RAIL ticket.. You catch the train at the RAILWAY Station... NOT the Train Station...
so if Dazzler wanted to get the bus he should get a road ticket from a road station?

Old 17-02-2013, 09:20 PM
no fun

dazzer - tomorrows match is going to be f***ing shite, get off at oxford rd and go and see lion king the musical at the palace instead

Last edited by no fun; 17-02-2013 at 09:36 PM.

Old 17-02-2013, 09:35 PM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossfirehurricane
so if Dazzler wanted to get the bus he should get a road ticket from a road station?
No, he would get a bus ticket.. Why ? because that's what they're called !

However, you'd get rail ticket to catch a train at a railway station.. Why ? because it's correct and has been for the last 150 years.

Just trying to help..

Old 18-02-2013, 12:10 AM
Johnaldo

must admit i get looked at like whenever ive asked to meet anyone at the train station/ asked for a train ticket.

Old 18-02-2013, 06:49 AM
wiganste

asking for the price of a f***ing train ticket on a forum full of piss takers. When the information is available on the trainline website ffs. How much did you expect a 5 min f***ing journey to cost you tight arsed c***?

Our support these days. Jesus f***ing christ. Put me in a right bad mood this. I half hope reading win now just to piss this tight taffy c*** off

Last edited by wiganste; 18-02-2013 at 06:52 AM.

Old 18-02-2013, 06:54 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
asking for the price of a f***ing train ticket on a forum full of piss takers. When the information is available on the trainline website ffs. How much did you expect a 5 min f***ing journey to cost you tight arsed c***?

Our support these days. Jesus f***ing christ. Put me in a right bad mood this. I half hope reading win now just to piss this tight taffy c*** off

ste has certainly got the monday morning blues

Old 18-02-2013, 08:02 AM
elephantstone

Dazzo has potential to be a good wum, he is already laying the foundations and getting a few bites.

Old 18-02-2013, 08:26 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz

Secondly...

http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/

knock yourself out..

Looks like it's 4 return. Takes 7 minutes to get to the ground..

I assume you're going tomorrow !
balls. Who the f*** says rail ticket?

I'm with big Dazzers on this, and so are the trainline website it seems...

Quote:

Old 18-02-2013, 08:45 AM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs up

Quote:

ste's out windmilling, vg2c
Closed Thread