United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Gamblers Anonymous

Old 08-02-2013, 05:07 PM
tatty

Default tatty's tips

Been working on a new way of trying to get an edge on the bookies (straight BF trading and arbing are no longer viable) and i've had some success over the last 3 or 4 months.

In the interest of sharing the potential wealth i'm going to offer up a few tips a week, at your own risk of course!

8 Feb

1830 Wolv Batchworth Lady 10-1 (was when I got on) e/w

Old 08-02-2013, 05:45 PM
Signor Whippy

Not the best start tbh

How are you generating these tips? I think I remember you earning me a small fortune last year at cheltenham??

Old 08-02-2013, 09:34 PM
tatty

Always going to be the case Signor when you stick your head above the parapet, never mind it's a slow process making money in this game.

Tips are pretty much self-selecting on a set of filters that i'm not going to share! Unless of course the last few months have been statistical noise and it's all balls in which case you'll be welcome to the system.

Day: - 2 pts

Total: -2

Old 08-02-2013, 10:21 PM
CamelToe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Been working on a new way of trying to get an edge on the bookies (straight BF trading and arbing are no longer viable) and i've had some success over the last 3 or 4 months.
is matched betting still an option for people who haven't signed up to the majority of online bookies. or have most of them closed the loophole and make you place excessive amounts before you can withdraw?

i've only signed up to skybet so far to rape them for their freebet roulette no lose caper a few months ago.

Old 08-02-2013, 10:37 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamelToe
is matched betting still an option for people who haven't signed up to the majority of online bookies. or have most of them closed the loophole and make you place excessive amounts before you can withdraw?

i've only signed up to skybet so far to rape them for their freebet roulette no lose caper a few months ago.
Some bookies will restrict you to tiny amounts if you take the industry best price more than a couple of times with them. There are a few which will let you keep going (Lads, WH, Coral) and I still haven't been restricted by them. A special mention should go to B365 who took 2 x 5000 hits in a week before they gave in.

If you want to do it then keep your stakes level-ish, don't withdraw willy nilly (it costs them money) and don't stake odd amounts.

Oh, and just for a laugh open a Stan James account and see what happens when they've had enough of you.

Old 08-02-2013, 10:39 PM
The Mull

Tatterers, are you a pro? gambleist

just being nosey tbh

Old 08-02-2013, 10:45 PM
Bronson

arbers of the world....unite and take over

Old 08-02-2013, 10:55 PM
CamelToe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Oh, and just for a laugh open a Stan James account and see what happens when they've had enough of you.
go on....you know you want to.

and ta for the advice

Old 08-02-2013, 11:33 PM
Cream

No idea what you're going on about but my old man was talking about some bloke turning down touting work the other day, too busy earning 1k a week by taking bets or something.

It was online, something to do with established bookies, even money yada yada (I lost interest).

Old 09-02-2013, 12:19 AM
CamelToe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
No idea what you're going on about but my old man was talking about some bloke turning down touting work the other day, too busy earning 1k a week by taking bets or something.

It was online, something to do with established bookies, even money yada yada (I lost interest).
as you would when you've got a nice cosy bed to snuggle up in and mother to bring you hot chocolate. does she put marshmallows in it cream? or should i say...REEM!