United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer
Closed Thread
 
Old 30-01-2013, 10:58 PM
saffers
 
Default BlackRock takes stake in Man Utd

US investment firm BlackRock has taken a stake in Manchester United.

In a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, New York-based BlackRock said it has acquired 3.3 million shares in Manchester United PLC.

That gives it an 8% stake in the club's publicly traded stock.

Source: herald,ie

Trying to a piece of the pie ahead of the inevitable sale?
 
Old 31-01-2013, 12:07 AM
Switching Off
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
US investment firm BlackRock has taken a stake in Manchester United.

In a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, New York-based BlackRock said it has acquired 3.3 million shares in Manchester United PLC.

That gives it an 8% stake in the club's publicly traded stock.

Source: herald,ie

Trying to a piece of the pie ahead of the inevitable sale?
8% of the publicly available stock? I took home two programmes and a team sheet tonight which are worth almost as much.
 
Old 31-01-2013, 12:13 AM
The Mull
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
8% of the publicly available stock? I took home two programmes and a team sheet tonight which are worth almost as much.
FFS how comes all the ooter Freds are getting into the directors box?
 
Old 31-01-2013, 12:15 AM
Switching Off
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
FFS how comes all the ooter Freds are getting into the directors box?
Wish I hadnt bothered tbh Geddles.
 
Old 31-01-2013, 12:18 AM
The Mull
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Wish I hadnt bothered tbh Geddles.
I hears ya bro xx
 
Old 31-01-2013, 12:37 AM
Barcabal
 
Default

B&Q are blackrock arent they?
 
Old 19-02-2013, 08:32 PM
92ToBury
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
US investment firm BlackRock has taken a stake in Manchester United.

In a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, New York-based BlackRock said it has acquired 3.3 million shares in Manchester United PLC.

That gives it an 8% stake in the club's publicly traded stock.

Source: herald,ie

Trying to a piece of the pie ahead of the inevitable sale?
f*** me, that gives them just about enough power at the club to do absolutely f*** all. Not daft the red gnomes. Buy the stock please, but you can't have any power.
 
Old 19-02-2013, 08:45 PM
irk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
f*** me, that gives them just about enough power at the club to do absolutely f*** all. Not daft the red gnomes. Buy the stock please, but you can't have any power.
when they realise this at company HQ it'll be a bad day
 
Old 19-02-2013, 08:46 PM
teflon_terry
 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
when they realise this at company HQ it'll be a bad day
Too subtle I fear.
 
Old 19-02-2013, 09:10 PM
irk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
Too subtle I fear.
I'm wasted here tegsy. nevermind, we two can share a superior cyber-chuckle.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: BlackRock takes stake in Man Utd
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Snoop Dogg to buy stake in Celtic lookingforeric Football 13 20-11-2012 05:05 PM
Just won 30 (36 including stake) for a 5 bet koppas Gamblers Anonymous 2 24-02-2010 10:12 PM
Liverpool's 62m stake looks underdone fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 17-12-2009 01:20 AM
Bruce takes Ternent to Sunderland as ex-Burnley boss takes job as a scout fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 14-09-2009 11:30 AM
I won 105.06 today from a 1 stake in my acca koppas Main Forum 5 24-11-2007 06:05 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:09 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2016 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.