United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Gaming

Old 14-01-2013, 04:32 PM
Switching Off

Default Ps4

Quote:
The PlayStation 4 could see a reveal before E3 2013 in June, according to Sony Home Entertainment VP Hiroshi Sakamoto.

Sakamoto broke the company’s silence regarding the PlayStation 4 in an interview with emol.com at CES last week. “That’s still a big secret,” he is reported to have said when asked about a new PlayStation model being released. “But our friends are preparing PlayStation. I can only say that we are focused on the E3 gaming event, scheduled for June. Announcement may be in that minute or even earlier in May.”

When probed further as to whether it was a “big announcement” or “something additional,” he replied “probably the first.” Sakamoto added, “In that time we expect to deliver great news, but we must wait until May at least.”

Old 14-01-2013, 04:41 PM
elhombre

i hope there's some surprises in there... because the last spec i read made it sound as if sony had been too clever for it's own good - the idea of download-only games being one thing i really didn't like...

Old 14-01-2013, 04:42 PM
Cream

Gonna hold off for the ps5.

Old 14-01-2013, 05:09 PM
Poop

Can't wait for this one. Really looking forward to Wipeout 5, Gran Turismo 7, Tekken 10, Uncharted 8, Killzone 6, Fifa 2015, Resident Evil 12, Call Of Duty 65, etc

Load of shite.

Old 14-01-2013, 05:10 PM
Sparky***

don't really know what to do re:the next gen.

getting sick of awful shite ports from games designed for the xbox, the shit connections on ps3 in call of duty games.

i'm going to have to have a good think and see which console will offer the best choices in terms of tech & games.

Old 14-01-2013, 05:20 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
don't really know what to do re:the next gen.

getting sick of awful shite ports from games designed for the xbox, the shit connections on ps3 in call of duty games.

i'm going to have to have a good think and see which console will offer the best choices in terms of tech & games.
My daughter loves the Kinect. I am sure they will bring a new version of that out as well at the same time which should also bring Skype to the Kinect. Big plus for me.

Old 14-01-2013, 06:08 PM
Gashman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off View Post
Looks like w*****g material though!

Old 14-01-2013, 06:23 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky View Post
My daughter loves the Kinect. I am sure they will bring a new version of that out as well at the same time which should also bring Skype to the Kinect. Big plus for me.
Kinect 2 will be built into the console probably with a small cam on top of the tv.

Skype WILL be on xbox. Once microsoft bought skype, it was always going to happen...which is good.

Which console you buy....talk about it first with mongmatesm so you all get the same one.

Both consoles will be exactly the same but it's who's easiest to make games for that counts...that'l be xbox again i presume.

Old 14-01-2013, 06:33 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
Laying the groundwork for a defection to the Dark Side?

Old 14-01-2013, 06:35 PM
dunk

I think I've almost grown out of gaming now. Don't mind the odd game of FIFA, but there are other things to be doing..