United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Music > Tissue Island Discs (TID's)

Old 29-10-2012, 07:52 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenner
You broadcast in the style of Savile yer cubt

c***

I think you meant c***

Old 29-10-2012, 07:53 PM
Brenner

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
c***

I think you meant c***
Tommy Dickfingers using these f***in iPhones ffs

Old 29-10-2012, 08:00 PM
signed dc

Thumbs up

Great news Brenner, is the date still tbc? Can I just suggest that you consider a doing it some point near Christmas? Bit obvious I know seeing as the thread title says christmas 2012, but I've known some Xmas specials to not happen until well into January the following year! Hard to believe I know!

Old 29-10-2012, 08:02 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
Great news Brenner, is the date still tbc? Can I just suggest that you consider a doing it some point near Christmas? Bit obvious I know seeing as the thread title says christmas 2012, but I've known some Xmas specials to not happen until well into January the following year! Hard to believe I know!
well into january ?

january 3rd you c***

Old 29-10-2012, 08:02 PM
The Watcher

Titty Quiz

Old 29-10-2012, 08:12 PM
Brenner

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
It will be before Christmas Dcers, that doddering old c*** who guested for that debacle is currently the subject of a Police investigation into his noncery, will be nowhere f***in near it

Old 29-10-2012, 08:13 PM
Brenner

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Titty Quiz
Yes, Watchers, I'll do a Titty Quiz as well

Old 29-10-2012, 08:16 PM
no fun

Quote:
It will be before Christmas Dcers, that doddering old c*** who guested for that debacle is currently the subject of a Police investigation into his noncery, will be nowhere f***in near it

furious about this

less than a fortnight ago we were discussing the over-aggressive fingering of women, and now he's accusing me of being a greyhound who jumped the gun*

typical north manc c***

* not waiting for the hare to start

Old 29-10-2012, 08:29 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Quote:
Yes, Watchers, I'll do a Titty Quiz as well

Old 29-10-2012, 08:39 PM
signed dc

Quote:
I'm sure I speak for all right minded citizens when I say what a relief that is.

Seen this from last time? Very savile-esque...
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=123