United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer
Closed Thread

Old 16-10-2012, 08:33 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
What a scumbag you are - cashing out and leaving others to fight the fight and then having the brass neck to give it the big un on here about your amazing windfall.

YMMS
Wouldn't even pay for enough petrol for your helicopter to patrol your estate I should imagine Rougers.....sorry :dofscap:

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
ah well we had a great day regardless of where it was.

What if, like Louis, every member f***ed off leaving 40 quid in the fund. Where does that money go?
Well it will stay in there until I add to it again or can draw it out at a later date. (Have to wait 3 months for a full withdrawal....oo-er).

Old 16-10-2012, 08:57 AM
Child of Darkness

how is the fight from within these days ?

Old 16-10-2012, 09:03 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
how is the fight from within these days ?
they're wihdrawing their money for Christmas and might put it back into a fund some time after.

Old 16-10-2012, 09:08 AM
PaulParkersPubes

Quote:
they're wihdrawing their money for Christmas and might put it back into a fund some time after.
A devastating blow for the Glazers I think we can all agree

Old 16-10-2012, 09:11 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
A devastating blow for the Glazers I think we can all agree
you can imaging the glazers finally calling the red knights. "right we're going to accept your offer can we meet on the 13th December?" "ooh not really the wife want's some new jewelry can we make it February?"

Old 16-10-2012, 09:36 AM
Child of Darkness

was the cheque green n gold ?

Old 16-10-2012, 01:11 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by drasdo
Anyway - well done for having the foresight to sign up all that time back. You're perfectly entitled to take your money out at any time - no worries. Hopefully we'll see a few more signing up to regular savings in the next few months now the first phase of flotation has taken place. We're not promoting MUFC share purchase at this point (apart from a nominal single share) but that may change in the new year and we expect (with good reason) a further share offering within 12 months if not an outright sale.
such insight

you know what, I think they might fancy a bit more of that too

Old 16-10-2012, 01:18 PM
Child of Darkness

does anybody actually give a shit anymore about this ,

football is dead stop f***ing the corpse

Old 16-10-2012, 01:22 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
does anybody actually give a shit anymore about this ,

football is dead stop f***ing the corpse

Old 16-10-2012, 01:26 PM
Throw

Quote:
Reckon TFH will be helping Betty Boothroyd into a particularly sexy basque on the 25th.
Closed Thread