United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer
Closed Thread

Old 15-10-2012, 06:44 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
are you going to buy yourself some shirts that fit now?

Old 15-10-2012, 09:45 PM
drasdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
I have been paying in to the Phoenix Fund for a few years now, probably about five, and set up a standing order for 10 a month. Forgot all about it really but decided to investigate how much I had in there, turns out it was 690!

So to get an immediate payout rather than waiting for three months I left 40 in there and withdrew 650 and recieved the cheque today signed by big Duncan himself. It's gonna be a good Christmas
At your service

Old 15-10-2012, 09:48 PM
drasdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley's Grime
He can f*** off after licking scouse arses the other week.
Hmm - licking Scouse arse

You should see the shite I received from Scousers. United fans were getting slated re: always the victims and we were asked to explain/defend alternate views and try to reduce the chances of some ABU sections of the media having the story they wanted at Anfield.

Old 15-10-2012, 10:08 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by drasdo
Hmm - licking Scouse arse

You should see the shite I received from Scousers. United fans were getting slated re: always the victims and we were asked to explain/defend alternate views and try to reduce the chances of some ABU sections of the media having the story they wanted at Anfield.
been googling your name again, pal?

Old 15-10-2012, 10:21 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
It was about 5, I got some interest on it too.

Also got a cheque for 80 for my old phone on Saturday too
Aah

Old 15-10-2012, 10:56 PM
drasdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
been googling your name again, pal?
A bit harsh Jack. I haven't posted on here previously although lurked for a while but when a thread has your name in the title it does invite a response doesn't it?

Old 15-10-2012, 11:04 PM
drasdo

Quote:
I have been paying in to the Phoenix Fund for a few years now, probably about five, and set up a standing order for 10 a month. Forgot all about it really but decided to investigate how much I had in there, turns out it was 690!

So to get an immediate payout rather than waiting for three months I left 40 in there and withdrew 650 and recieved the cheque today signed by big Duncan himself. It's gonna be a good Christmas
Anyway - well done for having the foresight to sign up all that time back. You're perfectly entitled to take your money out at any time - no worries. Hopefully we'll see a few more signing up to regular savings in the next few months now the first phase of flotation has taken place. We're not promoting MUFC share purchase at this point (apart from a nominal single share) but that may change in the new year and we expect (with good reason) a further share offering within 12 months if not an outright sale.

Last edited by drasdo; 15-10-2012 at 11:08 PM.

Old 15-10-2012, 11:09 PM
Bunker Buster

If you get the money back you put in, then that's a fair result....

We couldn't do it, we won't in the future....

Get a blog and an away travel website....

Old 16-10-2012, 07:09 AM
believe

Quote:
There are few people who have put in as many hours, worn as many hats, solved as many problems, and devoted as much of their personal time ensuring that MUST runs on a daily basis than Duncan. Nearly the entirety of MUST's administrative apparatus owes its existence and good functioning to his tireless work. He's probably be upset that we wrote this, but maybe he'll also accept the immense gratitude and appreciation all of us have for his endeavours.
I bet he's not.

Old 16-10-2012, 07:16 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:

What a scumbag you are - cashing out and leaving others to fight the fight and then having the brass neck to give it the big un on here about your amazing windfall.

YMMS
Closed Thread