Wow

Can't see clarkie getting up from that one

Or can he....

Old 22-05-2017, 08:57 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Keith windmilling AOTS
Not at all. Completely justified and proportionate post. A pleasure to read.

Old 22-05-2017, 09:07 AM
redhegemony

Can't see Keith in the queue for a half and half scarf when we get the Fenians in the Champions League.

Old 22-05-2017, 09:15 AM
Poop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
I kinda like and kinda don't like him...

Granted, it's for his David Brent like quotes but, he's not "King Kenny" or that utter bastard Aldridge, so that'll do me
Get a hold of yourself ffs.

Old 22-05-2017, 11:15 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Was able to move past the quo stuff surprisingly easily (who am I to comment?) and have agreed with many of your football posts.

But this......?

This post should result in you being handcuffed, hooded and taken round the back of some shitty bus station in somewhere like Burnley and shot in the back of the head.

Your wasted body would be unceremoniously bagged up and you would be taken to your final resting place in the back of a 1985 ford granda estate with faulty brake lights and a Black Lace On Tour sticker in the rear cracked and permanently steamed window.

There would be no funeral service, your family having already relocated and renamed themselves under a witness protection programme. Whilst your quo friend had expressed a desire to attend, his requests to leave the secure unit was refused out of hand. As ever, the church would intervene and a chaplain would speak as your body was laid to rest. In a remarkable break from tradition however, the priest would launch into a 5 minute diatribe of abuse against the deceased which concluded with the sentence that' Clarkie deserved no more than this and perhaps far less'.

Your grave would be unmarked, at your family's request, alebeit someone would later paint a giant c**k and balls on a flat stone which would be left over it. Cows would later use the area as a place to piss and shit - by piss I mean proper 10 minute 10 gallon cow piss that goes on forever.

Is it worth re-thinking your post at all?
Nonsense, I don't have a Quo friend.

Old 22-05-2017, 11:18 AM
silv

Quote:
Nonsense, I don't have a Quo friend.
you also support celtic dont you clarkie

Old 22-05-2017, 11:20 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
you also support celtic dont you clarkie
Eh no?
That's a bit of a random one

Old 22-05-2017, 11:21 AM
silv

Quote:
Eh no?
That's a bit of a random one
yeah yeah

Old 22-05-2017, 11:24 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
yeah yeah
I'm many things.. I'm a twat, a bollix, a tosser but, I'm not a Celtic supporter

Old 22-05-2017, 11:38 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

often found watching random celtic games, wanted us to draw them in the CL, hates andy goram and now confessing a soft spot for brendan f***ing rodgers.

case closed. let's get back to the witchhunt