United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 24-09-2015, 11:55 AM
TheFatGoth

http://www.football365.com/news/satu...hing-about-you

worth a repost

Old 24-09-2015, 12:03 PM
Switching Off

I see that 2nd place finish is still being talked about as a success, rather than the utter failure it was. 6 clear with 3 to play, need a draw at home to Chelsea, and he plays with three forwards, and gets beat.

He should have won that title.

Old 24-09-2015, 12:04 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
I see that 2nd place finish is still being talked about as a success, rather than the utter failure it was. 6 clear with 3 to play, need a draw at home to Chelsea, and he plays with three forwards, and gets beat.

He should have won that title.
Shuuuuuuush.

Old 24-09-2015, 12:06 PM
silv

ooh he's come out of hiding again...

my die hard Liverpool mate says he is as good as gone now.

Which is a bit shit really. We'll miss him when he's gone.

Old 24-09-2015, 12:11 PM
Neo

Some of his best quotes.

Quote:
"I always say a squad is like a good meal. I'm not a great cook, but a good meal takes a wee bit of time. But also, to offer a good meal, you need good ingredients."

There could be a little bit of sense in that if it wasn't offered up to a room full of sports journalists who were all left trying to hide their sniggering.

"I've always worked along with the statistic that if you can dominate the game with the ball you have a 79% chance of winning the game."

"When youíve got the ball 65-70% of the time, itís a football death for the other team. Weíre not at that stage yet, but thatís what we will get to. Itís death by football. You just suck the life out of them."

"If you spend more than £100 million, you expect to be challenging for the league."

"I will leave no stone unturned in my quest Ė and that quest will be relentless."

"I use a quote with the players,'Per aspera ad astra', which is Latin for Ďthrough adversity to the starsí."

"I think thereís three players who will let us down this year ó the cause, the fight, everything Ė and I have written them down already in these three envelopes. Make sure you are not in one of the envelopes."

"I started coaching for one reason and that was to make a difference for people, not just as footballers but as human beings."

"Iíve always said that you can live without water for many days, but you canít live for a second without hope."

"It was a perfect away performance, apart from the first 10 minutes."

"We play with 11 men, other teams play with 10 men and a goalkeeper."

"Three months ago I was a tactical genius."

Old 24-09-2015, 12:25 PM
utd99

Seems the only lesson he really learned from working with Mourinho was the shameless self promotion. Unfortunately he has neither the delivery nor success to back it up that Mourinho had. He's now been found out completely. These articles absolutely flay him.

He'll bullshit some other club into giving him a job though, because chairmen are generally clueless.

Old 24-09-2015, 12:37 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Some of his best quotes.
"Iíve always said that you can live without water for many days, but you canít live for a second without hope."

well I've disproved that for over 25 years

Old 24-09-2015, 12:37 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Some of his best quotes.
Quote:
"I've always worked along with the statistic that if you can dominate the game with the ball you have a 79% chance of winning the game."
He only said that because Neil from Swindon branch said 78%

Old 24-09-2015, 12:39 PM
Poop

Sky Germany: "Jurgen Klopp prepared to cut short sabbatical to work in the Premier League if the right job becomes available"

Pimping himself for the dippers

Old 24-09-2015, 12:51 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
Sky Germany: "Jurgen Klopp prepared to cut short sabbatical to work in the Premier League if the right job becomes available"

Pimping himself for the dippers
What a f***ing c***