United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 17-09-2015, 04:21 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Cheers, that'll cheer me up as I orbit the earth
Sorry Zorg but that's definitely you at 47, which you nearly are anyway and if this shocks you I'm sorry. To summarize, you are unattractive physically but have a beautiful, beautiful car.

Old 17-09-2015, 04:26 PM
Reno

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Blue lips and grey teeth
'Struggling to pay rent, long nights strange men'

Old 17-09-2015, 05:38 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
Look at what Liverpool did to Benítez - he gained 5 stone, lost his hair and went mental. This is only the start for Brenton

Old 17-09-2015, 06:32 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Sorry Zorg but that's definitely you at 47, which you nearly are anyway and if this shocks you I'm sorry. To summarize, you are unattractive physically but have a beautiful, beautiful car.
Ah where that's where you're wrong, because I don't have a car

Old 17-09-2015, 07:23 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
Look at what Liverpool did to Benítez - he gained 5 stone, lost his hair and went mental. This is only the start for Brenton
Brent was already a complete fucking fruitcake when he arrived. Be interesting to see how far into madness he descends.

Come the day he's sacked he'll stand naked on the top of the Liver building, proclaim himself to be the son of God and step serenely from the ledge safe in the knowledge that the Heavenly Father will arrest his fall and raise him to take his rightful place at Our Lord's side in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Before he plummets and splats on the pavement in a gruesome and ultimately pointless ending.

Old 17-09-2015, 07:56 PM
mr.sitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Brent was already a complete f**king fruitcake when he arrived. Be interesting to see how far into madness he descends.

Come the day he's sacked he'll stand naked on the top of the Liver building, proclaim himself to be the son of God and step serenely from the ledge safe in the knowledge that the Heavenly Father will arrest his fall and raise him to take his rightful place at Our Lord's side in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Before he plummets and splats on the pavement in a gruesome and ultimately pointless ending.
pointless?

i'll give him a 10 for artistic merit and another 10 for the lolz

Old 17-09-2015, 10:05 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.sitter
pointless?

i'll give him a 10 for artistic merit and another 10 for the lolz
Be nobody to put down a wreath though...

Old 17-09-2015, 10:15 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Be nobody to put down a wreath though...

Old 17-09-2015, 10:56 PM
dragflick

Just seen this classic... Always worth a watch

Old 17-09-2015, 11:33 PM
TheFatGoth

My fave Brenny clip - Brendan meets Coach Valentine. Just watch it - pure Brent

Go to about 36m26s