United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 17-05-2015, 03:01 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
I can picture his farewell speech now.....

"it's a outstanding football club. I think, here at the football club, the players (gulp) understand what I'm doing here. The incredible supporters at this football club understand and transcend that paradigm. (finger pyramid) We're a young side, developing and nurturing all the time on this incredible journey here at the football club. (leans forward onto folded arms and twiddles ear lobe). its a journey. and many journeys have sides. sides with edges. and those edges are often filled with challenges. challenges that we, as a group have come against on this journey......"

zzzzz. ...

Old 17-05-2015, 06:53 AM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
Don't see much wrong with that tbh.

Old 17-05-2015, 08:49 AM
Switching Off

Finger pyramid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop

Old 17-05-2015, 10:59 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
I can picture his farewell speech now.....

"it's a outstanding football club. I think, here at the football club, the players (gulp) understand what I'm doing here. The incredible supporters at this football club understand and transcend that paradigm. (finger pyramid) We're a young side, developing and nurturing all the time on this incredible journey here at the football club. (leans forward onto folded arms and twiddles ear lobe). its a journey. and many journeys have sides. sides with edges. and those edges are often filled with challenges. challenges that we, as a group have come against on this journey......"

zzzzz. ...
And if only we all learned to embrace dance, the world would be a much better place

Old 17-05-2015, 11:19 AM
The taste of syphillis

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst

Poop my eyes are going

Does that say 'in Murders we lust?'

Old 17-05-2015, 12:30 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Don't see much wrong with that tbh.
Do you see any particular need for it?

Old 17-05-2015, 01:03 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Do you see any particular need for it?
Rust.

Old 17-05-2015, 01:22 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Finger pyramid

What's jonjo shelvey got to do with this?

Old 18-05-2015, 11:38 AM
Poop

Old 18-05-2015, 11:55 AM
Semantic Lisp

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED
He'll last till christmas. He's been exposed for the fraud he is, so no club big enough for his ego will come in for him

He'll be out of a job until the start of the start of the 2016 season and be appointed as Newcastle manager to awaken the sleeping giant
the start of the start is the best place to start tbf