United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 02-09-2012, 10:40 PM
Switching Off

"I'm very proud and privileged to lead this club. I always knew it was going to be difficult.

"My fight is to keep the supporters proud and keep the great name of Liverpool going forward. I have made it my life to do that."

Old 03-09-2012, 06:03 AM
borsuk

can't be long now before he gets his first ynwa tat

Old 03-09-2012, 12:23 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
"I'm very proud and privileged to lead this club. I always knew it was going to be difficult.

"My fight is to keep the supporters proud and keep the great name of Liverpool going forward. I have made it my life to do that."
Maybe he'll give his life...

Old 03-09-2012, 12:32 PM
Poop

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Maybe he'll give his life...
RAWK's redmen have been deployed....

Old 14-09-2012, 07:01 AM
HERTS_RED

He's off again

Rodgers added: “Desire, will, perseverance, persistence — they were words that were flashing back to me as I was driving home that night.
“I knew the task I had when I took the job here but last night has given me greater pride, responsibility and drive.
“I’ve got a determination to bring some sort of happiness to the people who have suffered for so long.
“As the leader of a club like this, your duty isn’t just to your players, it’s to provide hope for supporters.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz26QPzcK6r

Old 14-09-2012, 07:05 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED
“As the leader of a club like this,

Old 14-09-2012, 07:07 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
He's off again

Rodgers added: “Desire, will, perseverance, persistence — they were words that were flashing back to me as I was driving home that night.
“I knew the task I had when I took the job here but last night has given me greater pride, responsibility and drive.
“I’ve got a determination to bring some sort of happiness to the people who have suffered for so long.
“As the leader of a club like this, your duty isn’t just to your players, it’s to provide hope for supporters.”

It's getting silly now ffs.

He is absolutely desperate to be a "Shankly", isn't he?

He makes me cringe to f***. Hope Sunderland do them tomorrow.

Old 14-09-2012, 07:16 AM
Father Christmas

Quote:
He's off again

He could be the greatest WUM of all time.

Old 14-09-2012, 08:06 AM
Poop

Quote:
f***ing big nosed twat. Pity he didn't plough into a f***ing telephone pole and get launched 200 yards through the windscreen and decapitaed.

And then run over for good measure.

Old 14-09-2012, 08:27 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

rodgers is a joke. He makes phil brown look dignified.