United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer
Closed Thread

Old 31-07-2012, 05:52 AM
djsst

Are we alright to buy Audi's again now or are they still barred.
The sponsor wall where the interviews take place is going to look like carcraft.

Old 31-07-2012, 06:08 AM
MUFC One Love

This is our problem, whenever any of our support does something it gets criticised. I didn't know we had a load of writers on here. It is OK and does the job, if anyone can do one better then do it. Fair play to whoever wrote it, nothing will ever happen whilst try and act clever on the internet, I remember the protest in Cardiff in 2005 whilst we protested most were stood watching drinking, the same people f**king moaning now. Well f**k off and enjoy the Glazers.

Old 31-07-2012, 06:11 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I'm not allowed to say otherwise muffers and bunks will tell me off.
The G & G became a joke with tourists wearing United scars with the green and gold ones, they even sold them in the megastore. Nobody will "tell you off" its just funny when you give people stick for still going whilst you sit in the sun in the middle east. Must be hurting boycotting. Oh and your fight from within shit, which nobody has mentioned since 2005.

Old 31-07-2012, 06:13 AM
ReligiousRed

Sir Alex has responded to this letter with, and i quote...

Old 31-07-2012, 06:15 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
i saw the tweet earlier and thought i'd logged in as Robbie Fowler for some reason

what a joke

andersred is sound though, cant see why he's lowered himself to post that shit
Was written on the other side, he's just said he's "happy to put his name to it". I imagine he'd of included a Venn diagram & some kind of EBITA reference if he'd of penned it himself.

The letter itself is a bit cringe, & whilst it seems answers are required from Freggie, who sincerely thinks he'll ever give a flying f**k about that ? Not a single f**king journo will have the balls to confront him about whether the IPO will benefit him to the tune of a few mill in his back pocket, or whether spending £500m on interest instead of footballers or stadium improvements or even the training ground adversely affects the competitive nature of the team.

They say never meet your heroes, in this instance I hope to never see the guy in person where I could fire off a single question of "why?".

There's self-serving, & then there's f**king people over.

Old 31-07-2012, 06:15 AM
believe

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
The G & G became a joke with tourists wearing United scars with the green and gold ones, they even sold them in the megastore. Nobody will "tell you off" its just funny when you give people stick for still going whilst you sit in the sun in the middle east. Must be hurting boycotting. Oh and your fight from within shit, which nobody has mentioned since 2005.
I left for the middle east two years ago, I left Old Trafford in 2005, you do the maths. I have never and will never give anybody stick for going and if the g&g campaign isn't a fight from within then I don't know what is.

Old 31-07-2012, 06:49 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
This is our problem, whenever any of our support does something it gets criticised. I didn't know we had a load of writers on here. It is OK and does the job, if anyone can do one better then do it. Fair play to whoever wrote it, nothing will ever happen whilst try and act clever on the internet, I remember the protest in Cardiff in 2005 whilst we protested most were stood watching drinking, the same people f**king moaning now. Well f**k off and enjoy the Glazers.
Agreed.

Yes, open letters are a bit cringe, but I find it a shame to see such condemnation.

Old 31-07-2012, 06:53 AM
believe

Thumbs up

Old 31-07-2012, 07:02 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Doogie Howser MD, top red.

Old 31-07-2012, 09:23 AM
Fountz

Thumbs down

"time Served reds"

f**king awful, self-congratulatory protest-by-numbers shite..

The kind of lame lower sixth form crap they were coming out with 6 years ago.

Forget points 1-5,

Points 6-10 need tightening up.
Closed Thread