United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Old 23-03-2007, 01:30 AM
wonky no

Default The Glazers

A totally stupid question and obviously hypothetical but would you..........

Partake in a protest at Old Trafford that consisted of entering the field of play and potentially fucking up our title run if it meant making the Glazers think about fucking off?

Old 23-03-2007, 01:32 AM
Revulva

no

Old 23-03-2007, 01:53 AM
Luffy

define fucking off.

Put it this way, I hate being owned by people who saddled us with their debt, the fact they're americans doesnt help.

but you know I wouldnt wan to have fans in charge either, fans are fucking stupid imo. there are very few fans I would trust with the club, and certainly wouldnt trust the fan body as a whole. if we were a democracy we would fuck up.

and I wouldnt exactly feel good about another owner either tbh. it'd have to be someone special for me to feel kindly towards another owner. I'm not the type to see someone else in a good light just cos I hate the current people.

so if they were to fuck off, what about the debt? and who would takeover?

the only person i would like in charge and be able to cheer on would be myself. and thats not gonna happen for a good few years yet.

Old 23-03-2007, 02:06 AM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
define fucking off.

Put it this way, I hate being owned by people who saddled us with their debt, the fact they're americans doesnt help.

but you know I wouldnt wan to have fans in charge either, fans are fucking stupid imo. there are very few fans I would trust with the club, and certainly wouldnt trust the fan body as a whole. if we were a democracy we would fuck up.

and I wouldnt exactly feel good about another owner either tbh. it'd have to be someone special for me to feel kindly towards another owner. I'm not the type to see someone else in a good light just cos I hate the current people.

so if they were to fuck off, what about the debt? and who would takeover?

the only person i would like in charge and be able to cheer on would be myself. and thats not gonna happen for a good few years yet.

Erm, someone who remains anon then?

*looks at the floor........

Old 23-03-2007, 02:51 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

why ask such questions? when was the last time we had a pitch invasion at OT?

I'm lucky enough to have done it years ago from the stretty but these days such unruly behaviour might result in a dropped prawn sandwich or worse, spilt hot coco.

Old 23-03-2007, 07:36 AM
Johnson

Sadly, the majority on here would rather win the title and keep the Glazers

Old 23-03-2007, 08:22 AM
forzagarza

No as it would risk upsetting too many. I propose a campaign of violence against stewards, police and anyone with a Megastore bag. They may be injured or killed as are legitimate targets.

Theres always innocents as well that end up getting hurt but that's even better as it helps raise awareness.

All this is another reason why we need the Irish fans.

Old 24-03-2007, 11:38 AM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
No as it would risk upsetting too many. I propose a campaign of violence against stewards, police and anyone with a Megastore bag. They may be injured or killed as are legitimate targets.

Theres always innocents as well that end up getting hurt but that's even better as it helps raise awareness.

All this is another reason why we need the Irish fans.

Old 24-03-2007, 11:41 AM
Sam the Sanitary Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou_Macari_Chippy
why ask such questions? when was the last time we had a pitch invasion at OT?

I'm lucky enough to have done it years ago from the stretty but these days such unruly behaviour might result in a dropped prawn sandwich or worse, spilt hot coco.

Your at it again mate?

Old 24-03-2007, 01:44 PM
mr.sitter

just out of hypothetical interest...why would a few people running on the pitch make the glazers think about giving up there multi million pound cash cow investment ??
Closed Thread