United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer
Closed Thread
 
Old 03-05-2012, 01:47 PM
sub three hours
 
Default Come on Moston - vote for Bob

http://manchestermule.com/article/le...united-stadium

He says

''Why should a small bunch of 'turn-coat' football fans from Warrington, Burnley, Leigh and god knows where else think they have a right to build on this site on my doorstep and deserve more of a say on the issue than me?"

I agree.
 
Old 03-05-2012, 01:54 PM
thenorthwillriseagain
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours
http://manchestermule.com/article/le...united-stadium

He says

''Why should a small bunch of 'turn-coat' football fans from Warrington, Burnley, Leigh and god knows where else think they have a right to build on this site on my doorstep and deserve more of a say on the issue than me?"

I agree.
the most concise way i can do this is

f*** off you c***
 
Old 03-05-2012, 01:59 PM
Zorg
 
Default

Ah yes, the famous 'open green space' that's actually fenced-off and full of dog shit and broken glass.

Get f***ed you blue c***.
 
Old 03-05-2012, 02:00 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours
http://manchestermule.com/article/le...united-stadium

He says

''Why should a small bunch of 'turn-coat' football fans from Warrington, Burnley, Leigh and god knows where else think they have a right to build on this site on my doorstep and deserve more of a say on the issue than me?"

I agree.
Very subtle......now if this was bluemoon you would have endless posts asking for you to be banned, I think you should stay, we could have some fun here.

First things first though Bert, at least have the balls to out yourself.
 
Old 03-05-2012, 02:09 PM
antonin jablonsky
 
Default

Anyway, aside from the deliberate provocation, what likelihood of this being built?
 
Old 03-05-2012, 02:31 PM
sub three hours
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Ah yes, the famous 'open green space' that's actually fenced-off and full of dog shit and broken glass.

Get f***ed you blue c***.
You're a right c**k end really aren't you?

FC are a bunch of disloyal, pompous, self-important gobshites and splitters and we don't want them in Moston.
 
Old 03-05-2012, 02:31 PM
Crumps
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours
You're a right c**k end really aren't you?

FC are a bunch of disloyal, pompous, self-important gobshites and splitters and we don't want them in Moston.
Moston is a shit hole.
 
Old 03-05-2012, 02:35 PM
forwardirektion
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours
You're a right c**k end really aren't you?

FC are a bunch of disloyal, pompous, self-important gobshites and splitters and we don't want them in Moston.
Looking forward to shitting in your garden
 
Old 03-05-2012, 02:37 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours
You're a right c**k end really aren't you?

FC are a bunch of disloyal, pompous, self-important gobshites and splitters and we don't want them in Moston.
I feel even more sorry for you now if you live in Moston

Chin up pal, one day you will escape
 
Old 03-05-2012, 02:41 PM
Zorg
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
Looking forward to shitting in your garden
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Come on Moston - vote for Bob
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Moston Active Drama Salford3 Main Forum 1 26-10-2011 10:45 PM
The Moston Rats Fuzz Main Forum 4 24-03-2007 08:28 PM
Please Help - VOTE! O'Shea is king Main Forum 2 12-03-2007 07:07 PM
Those pesky Moston mice were at it again last night wiganste Main Forum 16 04-12-2006 10:22 AM
Moston mice... KHITC. Main Forum 11 27-11-2006 07:59 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:20 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2016 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.