United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer
Closed Thread
 
Old 02-05-2012, 10:36 AM
believe
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
525m Borrowed by the Glazers to fund their 2005 takeover of Manchester United in 2005

497.5m Interest, fees and bank charges paid out by United to service the Glazers' takeover since then, to 31 December 2011

440m Gross debt still owed by Manchester United, who were debt free before the Glazers took over


Is that fucking right? They've only paid back 85m of the 500m and have pissed away almost as the much as the initial loan in interest and bank charges only?
and spent about 4 quid in otal on players. fantastic owners though.
 
Old 02-05-2012, 10:37 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
525m Borrowed by the Glazers to fund their 2005 takeover of Manchester United in 2005

497.5m Interest, fees and bank charges paid out by United to service the Glazers' takeover since then, to 31 December 2011

440m Gross debt still owed by Manchester United, who were debt free before the Glazers took over


Is that fucking right? They've only paid back 85m of the 500m and have pissed away almost as the much as the initial loan in interest and bank charges only?
Laughable isn't it, if your mortgage adviser tried to sell you that deal you'd sack him.
 
Old 02-05-2012, 10:39 AM
The Watcher
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
and spent about 4 quid in otal on players. fantastic owners though.
Nothing's changed pal

Saying all that, it wasn't the Glazers idea to wank away what money we had in the summer on Jones and fucking Young. The team was hardly crying out for another winger ffs.
 
Old 02-05-2012, 10:41 AM
believe
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Nothing's changed pal

Saying all that, it wasn't the Glazers idea to wank away what money we had in the summer on Jones and fucking Young. The team was hardly crying out for another winger ffs.
it's reminiscent of the plc years when we never bought the best player we needed available. hopefully a good "no pie" protest at swansea will make everyone sit up and listen this time.
 
Old 02-05-2012, 10:43 AM
Bral
 
Default

Well, they have won us 4 leagues & a European cup...
 
Old 02-05-2012, 10:44 AM
Zorg
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
it's reminiscent of the plc years when we never bought the best player we needed available. hopefully a good "no pie" protest at swansea will make everyone sit up and listen this time.
That won't be enough. What we need is for everyone to wear different coloured scarves they've bought from the Megastore.
 
Old 02-05-2012, 10:46 AM
elhombre
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
That won't be enough. What we need is for everyone to wear different coloured scarves they've bought from the Megastore.
this.

nothing says i won't be party to this shambles more than turning up to that shambles by paying 40-50 a ticket, having been in the megastore, and then holding a green and gold flag above your head in defiance...

fucking laughable.
 
Old 02-05-2012, 10:49 AM
hopkins
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bral
Well, they have won us 4 leagues & a European cup...
Thank fuck for Fergie
 
Old 02-05-2012, 10:49 AM
Jack Duckworth
 
Default

anybody who still goes to OT has no right to slag off the glazers. you should have left in 2005. it's your fault they are still here.
 
Old 02-05-2012, 10:51 AM
believe
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bral
Well, they have won us 4 leagues & a European cup...
fuck of Alex
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: What if the Glazers hadn't taken over?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
If Hargreaves hadn't scored that freekick..... legendary saf Football 56 04-03-2008 04:39 PM
I hadn't lived today because...... wonky no Off Topic 11 10-10-2007 07:50 PM
Probably been posted but I hadn't seen it and it's class TreeFiddy Off Topic 5 25-05-2007 04:17 PM
I wish I hadn't done that klax Off Topic 11 27-01-2007 12:08 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:24 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.