United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Old 20-03-2007, 08:48 AM
toseeunited

Thumbs up "polemic" and previously "trajectory" - Ronnie theory...

I've got a theory about Ronnie's vocab... He's obviously a bright lad, but his tutor is definately giving him a "word of the week" which I think is class!

Watched the re-run when I got back from the game last night - was brilliant, and Richard Keys even had to say what it meant for the less intelligent viewers...

A couple of weeks back Ronnie was on talking about how he hits his free kicks, and he said "trajectory"

Both words that not everyone uses - go on Ronnie lad keep up the good work!! Sign your new deal son!!

I think I love him!

Old 20-03-2007, 09:37 AM
Rhodzy

Apparently hes not the brightest.

Old 20-03-2007, 09:46 AM
Zorg

Either that or he has a dictionary in the dressing room.

Next week it will be 'rumbustious'

Old 20-03-2007, 09:49 AM
MakeBelieve

and 'antidisestablishmentarianism' by the end of the season

Old 20-03-2007, 09:52 AM
Part 36 Offer

Queiroz is teaching him

He comes out with all sorts of random words!

Old 20-03-2007, 09:54 AM
puressence

hes been learning from rio ..brap brap

Old 20-03-2007, 10:23 AM
S/Side.Red

Don't want to take anything away from Ronnie but the reason is it comes straight from the word "polémico" (meaning controversial) which is an everyday word in the Portuguese language.

Last edited by S/Side.Red; 20-03-2007 at 10:25 AM.

Old 20-03-2007, 10:31 AM
Tumescent Throb

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Don't want to take anything away from Ronnie but the reason is it comes straight from the word "polémico" (meaning controversial) which is an everyday word in the Portuguese language.
That's not taking anything away S/Side. It just proves exactly that he knew what he was on about.

People who wanna hang off every Ronaldo quote should watch that interview again every time they see something written that was supposedly said by him - he fended off most of the questions with ease, talked about something else rather than say "What? Excuse me?" and generally couldn't really give a f*** about the stupid twat doing the interview or what other people will write on the back of seeing it.

Old 20-03-2007, 10:49 AM
Argentina

He also said 'equilibrium', when he was trying to find the word balance.
Again another Portu word that has a similar meaning

Old 20-03-2007, 11:17 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

And in Spain
Closed Thread