United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Charity
Closed Thread
 
Old 25-04-2012, 06:52 PM
believe
 
Default

f***ing hell forgot all about this.

can I donate tomorrow pal?
 
Old 25-04-2012, 06:54 PM
Ben
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
can one of you not die when youre doing it? youll raise a lot more than 2k
as long as its not me eh ginners.
 
Old 25-04-2012, 06:55 PM
Ben
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
f***ing hell forgot all about this.

can I donate tomorrow pal?
aye. cheers pol.
 
Old 25-04-2012, 07:00 PM
Ginners
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
as long as its not me eh ginners.
bit of a selfish attitude
 
Old 25-04-2012, 07:05 PM
Ben
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
bit of a selfish attitude
who would provide the bantz if i fell to my death?
 
Old 26-04-2012, 06:56 AM
believe
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
f***ing hell forgot all about this.

can I donate tomorrow pal?
Still can't believe no f***er laughed at this Anyway good luck pal!!
 
Old 26-04-2012, 03:59 PM
Ben
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Still can't believe no f***er laughed at this Anyway good luck pal!!
cheers bellers and the others who have all donated so far.

love you all x
 
Old 19-06-2012, 05:08 PM
Ben
 
Default

one last push for a few more quid as im doing this at the weekend.

We only need a few of hundred between us to reach the target of 3,000 now so if any more of you want to donate to this cause that would be great.

cheers fredsters.
 
Old 28-06-2012, 09:38 PM
Ben
 
Default

did this at the weekend. cheers to everyone who donated. top freds the lot of you.

even managed to smash the back doors off one of the birds who was with us on the last night. although she wont stop messaging me on faceboook now

once again, cheers.
 
Old 28-06-2012, 09:39 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
did this at the weekend. cheers to everyone who donated. top freds the lot of you.

even managed to smash the back doors off one of the birds who was with us on the last night. although she wont stop messaging me on faceboook now

once again, cheers.

did you take her up the pyg track ?
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Im going to be doing the 4 Peaks Challenge...
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Twin Peaks Jethro Main Forum 7 26-11-2010 10:13 AM
3 peaks challenge. Ben Main Forum 14 22-07-2010 08:25 PM
Anyone done the '3 Peaks'? tatty Main Forum 9 07-06-2010 09:22 AM
Twin Peaks... Whatever Main Forum 29 17-07-2008 02:20 PM
Twin Peaks Terry Silver Main Forum 5 27-04-2007 03:43 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:59 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2016 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.